Thread: My Tarot Project

My Tarot Project

I had a dream about a deck last night so I posted some info about a few cards I saw in my dream.

Well, now I have at least seven orders for the thing, and I didn't even have any concept art or anything for it!

I can't draw to save my life, so I've partnered with an artist friend of mine. Right now, all I have is a dream. Obviously, there will be publishing/printing costs, but I'm trying to get everything down on paper first. Hopefully I'll be able to post some card images soon, but right now this deck is in its infancy.

I'd say more, but the deck itself is...adult-oriented...

Yeah, that's right, I had a dream about it. My subconscious = perverted. If anyone's interested they can PM me for the details. I don't want to say too much and get in trouble.

Hey

Hey, I would be interested in one of the decks, let me know some more about it and when it might be up for sale. Email me at Bormyo@yahoo.com. Thanks

Bormyo
    Last edited by Bormyo; October 8th, 2010 at 11:05 PM.

Well congrats on your tarot project and hey there is nothing wrong with an adult orientated deck or being perverted ( well at least to a certain point lol )

Don't worry, the tarot is strongly related to the subconscious and can reveal images that are confronting- ie one of my cards which is on my profile page. The Empress. I think it is important to be true to yourself as the Tarot is about the persona without the mask.
    Yticilef

Good luck with your tarot project-- an idea is just the beginning. It's wonderful to watch a project progress into something tangible.
    My Website:
    The Witch's Corner
    http://amythystraine.blogspot.com

My Blog:
    Magickal Connections
    http://wytchymystique.com

My Books:
    click Here