Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Supernatural, Season 7 (possible spoilers)

SPOILER WARNING!

Episode 6 clip, for this Friday:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q51htzQVCws&
    It does toss out one possible idea for why Sam is weird.
    *sigh* I miss the old Dean/Castiel...just saying.

Though I did a bit of reading and we might not get the answers we want this Friday. Typical
    Last edited by Agaliha; October 27th, 2010 at 02:59 AM.

Maybe Sam's the devil and Sam is in the cage!

They *have* to be exploring this further because in the vamp episode, Dean remembered Sam looking quite like he was enjoying himself while he was getting turned into a vampire. They can't keep playing this "oooo, hey guys, what's wrong with Sam?!" angle forever, dammit!
    Sat Wepwawet-Yinepu meryt Sekhmet-Hethert
    "Ki'sommkiistomisam waamisookiiksisapoo, noohkohka'pssi kiistinoonnitsitapii"
    "Ba ar pet sat ar ta"
    Spiritual blog:
    Dividing by Zero: Hanging out with God(desse)s

I'm more irritated they moved it to Friday than anything. I miss it 9 times out of 10 because I'm running one of the kids somewhere. Thursday worked well for me!

I've only seen one new episode so far. GRRRR...

Quote Originally Posted by Agaliha View Post
    I was just going to post about that!

The look on Sam's face, it was like he was enjoying it. That was weird. I wonder if he's possessed with something. He did the same weird, staring off into space when he came across Raphael in the hallway. Maybe it's related. He was very interested in the info Dean could have provided and seemed to not care about the pain and difficulties he was putting him...very un-Sam.

Looks like next week we'll get an idea what's going on!
    I think whatever it is, it's Sam, but changed or different and they'll have to work to fix the situation.

The Bobby episode was good too. I thought Jensen did a good job with the directing! I thought it was interesting to see how the operation works.
    Yeah I enjoyed the Bobby epsiode a lot. I've been wondering how they were going to top last season ... hopefully they will

Quote Originally Posted by )O( ~ Khara~ )O( View Post
    I'm more irritated they moved it to Friday than anything. I miss it 9 times out of 10 because I'm running one of the kids somewhere. Thursday worked well for me!
    I've only seen one new episode so far. GRRRR...
    Well it's doing SUPER well on its new time, ratings wise. So, I'm glad for that.
    The CW does have full episodes online and there are many unofficial places where you can find them. I can give links, if you want.
    Last edited by Agaliha; October 27th, 2010 at 11:18 PM.

Wild idea.

Sam, Lucifer and Michael in Adam's body all went into the cage, correct?

We have no idea what happened to Adam or Michael or Lucifer. Sam is back. The spoiler clip I posted (though Cas might be incorrect) throws out one idea.

I wonder if Sam is possessed with Adam's spirit or Michael. Michael might be able to cloak himself from Cas (he is higher in rank) and maybe, even though Dean was his preferred vessel, Sam (who shares Dean's blood) was the next best. And maybe Michael is vengeful that Dean (and Cas) screwed up his big chance to fight and kill Lucifer. We have heard that angels are fighting and turning their backs on each other. If Michael want's another chance to fight Lucifer, he might be working with Raphael to bring the Apocalypse back. And the Michael idea could also explain why Sam seems to have lost some of his emotions/humanity/empathy.

Probably not it, but it does have remote possibility.

Adam on the other hand, might have anger over being used and the whole thing and maybe, attached himself onto Sam?

I just hope it's not something as lame as making a deal with a demon or drinking demon blood again.
    Last edited by Agaliha; October 28th, 2010 at 12:19 AM.

So thoughts?

Next week looks good. Seems we're getting closer to the answer! I hope they don't drag it out forever, though.

From the preview it seems Sam has no soul.
    So the questions are: why not? who has it? can it be returned?

It does explain things. It's interesting, though, how Veritas said he wasn't human. I wonder if that weird black guy they keep showing now and than (who is he?) has plans to make Sam into something. Or if it was a deal thing, his soul for freedom.

Hmmmm.

I must admit I was expecting the no soul thing by the end of the show yesterday. Not surprised they went that direction and wonder what explaination they will give for it.

The black guy they keep showing is either Rufus or Raphael, I always have a hard time telling in the previews. If it is Raphael then he probably does have plans for Sam to help him win over Heaven.
    Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans -John Lennon
    Good men don't need rules. Today is not the day to find out why I have so many. -The Doctor

So, I have to bring this thread back to life. Who watched the last Supernatural about faries?

I was busy at the time, but recorded it. I plan on watching it tonight or tomorrow, so I'll be able to post my thoughts soon. I did see the promo and it seemed funny.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast