Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Supernatural, Season 7 (possible spoilers)

Quote Originally Posted by Agaliha View Post
    I was busy at the time, but recorded it. I plan on watching it tonight or tomorrow, so I'll be able to post my thoughts soon. I did see the promo and it seemed funny.
    It was pretty funny, but not as funny as the episode where Dean gets infected with that ghost virus (where he starts to be afraid of everything). Now THAT was funny!

Okay, I got caught up on the season (missed 3 episodes, but recorded them). The faeries was pretty funny. I like the intro-- X-Files! The UFO/Faerie link was a nice touch too. The last episode (hell's prison)...I wonder if Sam will ever get his soul back. I sort of like Soulless-Sam...he's sort of grown on me. Though I can't see them leaving him soulless forever. Tonight looks interesting too, Dean as death?

Anyway, how do you all like the direction the show's going so far? And Sam?
    Last edited by Agaliha; December 10th, 2010 at 10:43 PM.

OMG ... Last episode I saw was Death putting Sam's soul back. UGH!!! I hate the suspense!

I know!

But the preview for late January, he seemed okay. But who knows. That "wall" might fail. And then what'll happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Agaliha View Post
    I know!

But the preview for late January, he seemed okay. But who knows. That "wall" might fail. And then what'll happen.
    I think when it falls (I it will fall, we all know that) he will turn into a demon!

I liked soul-less Sam from the beginning Gave him a bit of an edge, kinda like Dean had at the beginning.

I've been wondering what happened to all Sam's powers and if somehow they are tied to his soul. Now that he has it back will the demon blood cravings (and associated powers) come back?

I think the wall will gradually fall through the rest of the season and the big fight at the end might be something along the lines of Sam fighting himself. Dealing with whatever was done while in the cage.
    Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans -John Lennon
    Good men don't need rules. Today is not the day to find out why I have so many. -The Doctor

i havent gotten to see much of season six at all but i have heard that Sam and Dean kinda switch rolls. Dean is more like season 1 sam and Sam is more like season 1 dean.

Sam i think is the way he is because of what he went through in the cage. I think it did alot of damage to him mentally and emotionally and its going to take some time for him to recover.

Dean i think is more softer now because of everything he's been through from season 4 and 5. Remember what famanie said? that he had a hole inside of him so big that nothing could fill it. not food, or sex, or drink. he was essenitally broken. That along with watching what sam went through with lucifer and watching his brother throw him self into the cage like that. again the damage took its toll.

the two brothers need time to recover from their ordeals if their ever to get some semblace of their orgianlly selves back. but even with time the two will never be how they were before.

~
    "You must never give in to despair. Allow yourself to slip down that road, and you surrender to your lowest instincts. In the darkest times, hope is something you give yourself. That is the meaning of inner strength." -Uncle Iroh, Avatar: the last airbender

~
    "This isn't funny, Dean! The voice says I'm almost out of minutes! " -Castiel, supernatural
    ~
    "True faith is not standing by your beliefs only when things are good but standing by them even when things are bad." -me

I was looking forward to Supernatural last Friday-- it was even listed on the listings-- but it was just a Nikita rerun. WTH is with that?

I later learned it's return was postponed.
    February 4, 2011 -- should be the new episode, "Like a Virgin."

ETA:
    Where the hell is Cas lately? He's like, gone. I miss Cas!
    Last edited by Agaliha; January 31st, 2011 at 07:38 PM.

If I am remembering right he's supposed to be having a story here soon. We'll finally get to see what's been going on in heaven during all this
    Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans -John Lennon
    Good men don't need rules. Today is not the day to find out why I have so many. -The Doctor

Yay. I wish Cas would be in the picture more, it's seems like a waste of a good character to not explore him more in plot lines.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast