Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Supernatural, Season 7 (possible spoilers)

I wonder if Eve is killed off for good. That was a vessel she was in, perhaps she gets another? Or did the Phoenix ash kill the her part of her that can't be restored?

I don't really think Cas would go dark side for no reason, so my feeling is he's so caught up in the fight in Heaven and wanting to keep his brothers/sisters alive that he might have been willing to do anything. From the preview he seems to be conflicted, which is good. He knows he's wrong and is doing off the deep end...so there's hope he's not lost totally! I just wonder what Sam and Dean will do to him.

I think the ash killed her for good. Kinda like the knife does with demons.
    5 minutes to show!
    Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans -John Lennon
    Good men don't need rules. Today is not the day to find out why I have so many. -The Doctor

Quote Originally Posted by Agaliha View Post
    Lucky, I have to wait 2 more hours. LOL.
    it explains a lot.
    MYSTIC WICKS Needs your help!Please donate or subscribe!

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons,for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

Quote Originally Posted by lightdragon View Post
    it explains a lot.
    This episode?
    Cool.

Well, that filled in a lot of blanks! Parts seemed like an info-dump, but since they've kept the War in Heaven thing to a minimum this season, I suppose an episode like this is necessary.

I'll be looking forward to some Castiel/Dean angsty fics. LOL.
    I could see a lot of moments that could be used as a spring board for them.

So we'll have to wait till the 20th for the 2 hour finale. I hope it's good!

Even though Cas seemed to make some bad decisions, I think (or hope) in the end they'll work out.
    I don't know if it was just rumor, but I read Cas will be in the next season and possibly more than he was in this one (SPN was renewed), but I wonder how or in what capacity. I'm sure he can repair his relationship with Sam, Dean (I think that'll take more work, they're closer and I think the betrayal stung Dean more) and Bobby if things prove to work out (I mean, they forgave Soul-less Sam for all the shit he did, and he didn't even have good intentions in mind at the time, like Cas does)...but if things don't... Hrmm.

Any predictions-- who do you think will win? Raphael? Castiel?
    If Cas wins what do you think that'll mean for him-- a promotion?

I wonder where they'll planning on going with all this!

ETA: Oh, wonder if Sam's soul or rather the Wall put in place and its possible fall will come into play in the finale!
    Last edited by Agaliha; May 7th, 2011 at 01:22 AM.

Well, that filled in a lot of blanks! Parts seemed like an info-dump, but since they've kept the War in Heaven thing to a minimum this season, I suppose an episode like this is necessary.
    oh that was true.

I'll be looking forward to some Castiel/Dean angsty fics. LOL.
    I could see a
    lot of moments that could be used as a spring board for them.
    there's enough already this just adds more.

So we'll have to wait till the 20th for the 2 hour finale. I hope it's good!
    agreed.

Even though Cas seemed to make some bad decisions, I think (or hope)
    in the end they'll work out.
    I don't know if it was just rumor, but I read
    Cas will be in the next season and possibly more than he was in this one
    (SPN was renewed),
    Cas makes the show. without him the show is boring. also i know offhand that the ratings on Supernatural are good(i think it's number three or so on the CW) and no one on the show makes over $40,000(this season.) an episode.actually only two people on the CW currently do. Ally Michalka on Hellcats and Ian Somerhalder on The Vampire Diaries. So the budgets should hold and hopefully he doesn't do what the actress who played the blonde Ruby did and over demand money.

but I wonder how or in what capacity. I'm sure he can repair his
    relationship with Sam, Dean (I think that'll take more work, they're closer and
    I think the betrayal stung Dean more) and Bobby if things prove to work out (I
    mean, they forgave Soul-less Sam for all the shit he did, and he didn't even
    have good intentions in mind at the time, like Cas does)...but if things
    don't... Hrmm.
    I'm sure they will.

Any predictions-- who do you think will win? Raphael? Castiel?
    If Cas wins
    what do you think that'll mean for him-- a promotion?
    If Raphael wins he gets to bring back Michael and Lucifer to possess Sam and Dean and bring forth Armageddon. so unless next season is the last one i do not think Raphael will win.
    Also they showed you in this episode that angels wanted to follow him but he turned it down. the question is does Crowley come back again.

I wonder where they'll planning on going with all this!

ETA: Oh, wonder if Sam's soul or rather the Wall put in place and its possible fall will come into play in the finale!
    not sure. but i think some of it already fell . but that would be a lot of stuff for a season finale

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons,for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

Quote Originally Posted by lightdragon View Post
    there's enough already this just adds more.
    Yes, I know. I read Dean/Cas fics often. I was just saying, this episode should be good inspiration for some. I love the more angsty ones. LOL.

Cas makes the show. without him the show is boring. also i know offhand that the ratings on Supernatural are good...
    Ratings are good, hence the renewal. I hope it won't be the last season, though!

I love Cas and want to see him on the show (more even), but many don't. If you read on other boards many dislike him (or how he's been written, especially this season) and/or think the show should be less about the angels, the wars/apocalypse and be more like the earlier seasons with the brothers are the focus. I admit, this season's Cas isn't my favorite, but I'm not complaining, if anything I think this season could lead to some great material next season.

As for Raphael winning, I don't think he would, but there's possiblity he gets some sort of victory. And the next season will be to fix/fight/stop/change/etc what occurred and make things right again.

I guess we'll have a better idea after the finale!

Yes, I know. I read Dean/Cas fics often. I was just saying, this episode should be good inspiration for some. I love the more angsty ones. LOL.
    never read fanfic of any Supernatural.

I love Cas and want to see him on the show (more even), but many don't. If you
    read on other boards many dislike him (or how he's been written, especially this
    season) and/or think the show should be less about the angels, the
    wars/apocalypse and be more like the earlier seasons with the brothers are the
    focus. I admit, this season's Cas isn't my favorite, but I'm not complaining, if
    anything I think this season could lead to some great material next season.
    I think the last time i went on a supernatural board was years ago when Brunette Ruby was still on.currently this is the only place i discuss the show.

the problem with the writers is they totally deviated from the original theme of them hunting urban legends to hunting demons then angels.

the focus on the brothers would be boring. how much can you do with it.
    this last episode of Cas is one of the best ones i have seen. This shows his personal side more. Also bringing back Meg is good. and a possible love affair with Cas. the brothers was done with Ruby. or even have Meg go through redemption (sort of similar to a Xena)

I love Dean/Castiel fics. Not necessarily the sexual/smut ones, but the emotional types. The ones that explore their friendship, love, bond, etc. There's some really awesome ones out there. It's the only slash couple I actual read fics for and enjoy. In fact, Castiel and Dean's relationship was what brought me to the show. I only saw the later, season 4 and 5 episodes on TNT and was all, wow, they'd make such an awesome couple! And then, I watched the other previous seasons and got into the show as a whole. The show hints at their bond, their relationship, but never makes it explicit. I like their pairing more than the brother-incest (wincest) fics. Do not understand that, but whatever. I won't judge.

the problem with the writers is they totally deviated from the original theme of them hunting urban legends to hunting demons then angels.
    Well, they had the demon element from the beginning, with Yellow Eyes and Sam's childhood. I'm sure the natural progression was to add their counterpart- angels. I don't have an issue with it. At least the angels are all shades of things, from good to neutral to bad. I sort of see it like X-Files and their conspiracy episodes vs their monster-of-the-weeks. They had a blend of things, not just hunt-the-weird/bad/evil thing all the time.

I watched the beginning seasons of Supernatural and while I don't dislike them, I found myself bored at times. I think if they went to the old storyline things would get boring and they'd run out of material. The older episodes seemed very stand-alone and without a major point, they were just hunting and killing things. Good, but I personally think there has to be more to it than that. So the addition of things that are an undercurrent through the whole show (Apocalypse, etc) keep a goal in mind and bring things together.

I agree, this was a good Cas episode. Misha acted it well, I think.
    I just wish they (esp Dean) would have actually listened to him and his reasoning. They didn't even give him a real opportunity to explain himself. Grrrr.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast