Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7

Thread: Supernatural, Season 7 (possible spoilers)

I recorded it but haven't got a chance to see it yet
    Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans -John Lennon
    Good men don't need rules. Today is not the day to find out why I have so many. -The Doctor

I just finish watching it on Netflix last week. Not too bad though honestly I think season five was where they should have stopped. I love the show and all but it was a great place to stop.
    Exitus Acta probat
    "I cast magic missile into the darkness."
    THE GOD OF RANDOMIZED THWACKING and silly wars
    Current # of disciples: 42

I got most of my souls back.
    "Pain heals, chicks dig scars, glory lasts forever" - the Replacements.

Okay, so I finally saw the first 2 episodes. Not bad.

I wonder how much Kevin and the tablets will plan into this season.

Is closing the Gates of Hell the end-goal? I doubt it'll happen. I mean, there'd still be a lot of monsters-of-the-week, but it'd be taking a whole chunk of story possibilities away. I do like that Crowley is around more. He's amusing.

Cas...I don't think he's dead. He'll come back eventually, I'm sure. He did before, at least.

The demon-guy...forget his name...Dean's Purgatory pal. I find him interesting. I wonder what role he'll take. I also wonder when Dean will tell Sam about him. And what consequences Dean will have for letting him piggy-back our of Purgatory with him.

I finally saw the first two shows.
    I feel sorry for Sam. He was finally able to start having a somewhat normal life and has been dragged back into the hunt.

I love how they are going about showing what happened with the guys during the year they were apart. Much better than some kind of story time between the characters.

I have a feeling that Cas isn't dead, but that he let Dean think he was killed. That way Dean would go ahead and leave when he found the way out.

Kevin is alright, but I do hope he isn't in too many shows. Was starting to get on my nerves. And Crowley is great as always.

Closing the gates of hell would be a nice way to end the series. Honestly I think it's run it's course.

Oh, and I read somewhere that Kripke never wanted to have angels in the series, but the writer's strike changed that when they had to quickly end the story of season 3. Sam's powers were actually supposed to increase and develop more.
    Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans -John Lennon
    Good men don't need rules. Today is not the day to find out why I have so many. -The Doctor

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7