Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: So Who's in Texas?

So Who's in Texas?

I am moving out there in January, College Station.
    :

Quote Originally Posted by Xander67 View Post
    I am moving out there in January, College Station.
    :

What area? My husband and I may be headed that way once he gets back from deployment.
    Check out my shop for a variety of jewelry, salves, crafts, and more: www.divineessencecreations.com

Find me on Facebook for updates, coupons, and discussions on products that you want to see: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Divine...85628011493663

Im Moving to College Station, it's near Austin, sorta north/east/ central

In about two years I'll be down there with my husband for his officer training at Ft. Sam Houston. I forget what city....=( Sorry.
    Even when your hope is gone, move along just to make it through the night.
    my blog

Accepting Tarot Requests

Oh cool!

I was out there in May for a Family Reunion, Loved it!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sollie View Post
    In about two years I'll be down there with my husband for his officer training at Ft. Sam Houston. I forget what city....=( Sorry.
    Holy crap! That's where we'll be! What branch is your husband in? Mine is army.
    Check out my shop for a variety of jewelry, salves, crafts, and more: www.divineessencecreations.com

Find me on Facebook for updates, coupons, and discussions on products that you want to see: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Divine...85628011493663

Quote Originally Posted by RoseKitten View Post
    Holy crap! That's where we'll be! What branch is your husband in? Mine is army.
    Army National Guard. He actually ships for basic (Jackson) in about 16 days. So then basic, AIT, possible residency since he's going medical, and then back home to finish his degree, and then off to officer training. So about two years.

When are you moving there?
    my blog

Accepting Tarot Requests

Quote Originally Posted by Sollie View Post
    Army National Guard. He actually ships for basic (Jackson) in about 16 days. So then basic, AIT, possible residency since he's going medical, and then back home to finish his degree, and then off to officer training. So about two years.

When are you moving there?
    That's cool. Mine will be there for WO training, but he's deploying sometime in the next couple of months. Once he gets back we'll likely be moving. So, maybe a year and a half. We're living south of Ft. Knox right now, I'm not sure where you are, but maybe we could hang out. I know I'm going to need help staying sane. O.o

Sorry for hijacking your thread Xander!

No no it's fine, we can make this the Moving to Texas thread lol

erm, Sollie, when you said Jackson did you mean Ft Jackson South Carolina? THat is where I went for Basic back in 88.. man what an experience. Right during SUMMER..

Quote Originally Posted by Xander67 View Post
    No no it's fine, we can make this the Moving to Texas thread lol

erm, Sollie, when you said Jackson did you mean Ft Jackson South Carolina? THat is where I went for Basic back in 88.. man what an experience. Right during SUMMER..
    Yeah, I'm pretty sure that's where he is going....you're making me nervous xander...lol.
    my blog

Accepting Tarot Requests

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast