Thread: Ability to see in negative?

Ability to see in negative?

I wouldn't call this a psychic ability, but I wasn't sure where else to post this question. So I apologize if this is the wrong section.

Since I was a child, I have had the ability to see auras to some minor extant. It wasn't until I started exercising and cultivating my awareness, that I started to perceive auras more accurately and in a controlled manner. Occasionally, when I was learning to control my perception, I would see in negative for a second or few.

Over the past few months, I have been growing in my awareness, and one of the things that I have developed is the improved ability to see in negative in a more controlled manner. (This is not the same as when you stare at an image for a while and close your eyes, and you see a negative-like image.) The problem is that when I do this for more than a few seconds, I get a severe headache, as if I'm telling my brain to do something that it wasn't designed to do. (Or probably more accurate: that it was designed not to do.) Hopefully, it will not be as severe with more practice.

One of the interesting things about this ability is that often, much more detail can be seen in negative than in the normal positive.

I have looked online for info about this, but I cannot find any. Granted, I haven't spent an extreme length of time looking, but still, it appears that this may be unusual?

Does anyone have any info about this or what it would be called?

Thanks.

The closest thing I can say about this is sometimes I see holes in the air that look like you might see in negative.