Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: What is your favorite tea?

I mostly drink just your regular peok orange tea (lipton and redrose for example) especially if I am going to make ice tea. When I want an herbal tea I like chamomile or mint. But my all time favorite is Darjeeling tea... its very light but full of flavor.
    "A mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam" ~ Carl Sagan, Pale Blue Dot

Green tea with jasmine is my current tea obsession.

I love a tea that was from Yogi Teas called Rooibos (redbush) chai ... sad thing is... I cannot seem to find it anywhere anymore. :/ It is quite frustrating as most Redbush ones I find in stores have things I don't want like black pepper or caffiene or other ingredients.
    A Serene Path

Here I stand, defending what is right and that which I care for. Strong as water, everlasting, my light illuminates the way to the real. Ever prepared, I, like the moon, eternally guard that which is most dear.
    ~ N. J. Grable

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Wow.. I just found it on amazon.com. LOL ALthough is more expensive than it was when I bought it before. Alas.. it is reallllllyyyyy good. So I may get it anyway.
    A Serene Path

Here I stand, defending what is right and that which I care for. Strong as water, everlasting, my light illuminates the way to the real. Ever prepared, I, like the moon, eternally guard that which is most dear.
    ~ N. J. Grable

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I don't like herb or green teas very much, though there is a kind of green tea called genmaicha that has rice in it, which I like.

I'm often an English Breakfast/Irish Breakfast fan, but Pu-Erh tea is another I like, and I specifically like Stash brand Chai Spice. There was a Vanilla Maple Tea and a Coconut Chai from Celestial Seasonings that I used to like, but they appear to have been discontinued.
    The Famous Mother Bombie's Book of Witchcraft and Cunning Magick for Fortune Telling, Herb Magick, Divination, Charms, Potions and Old-Time Spellcraft.

I don't have a particularly sophisticated tea palette. My favorite is actually Red Rose, ya know, the one with the little wade figure in the box. I also really like Twinnings Irish Breakfast tea and Constant Comment Orange Spice. The one expensive tea I like is The Republic of Tea Mango tea.

I really don't care for Earl Gray or Lady Gray, I don't like the bergamont in it.
    "...You are a child of the universe;
    no less than the trees and the stars;
    you have a right to be here.

And whether or not it is clear to you,
    no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should.

Therefore be at peace with God,
    whatever you conceive Him to be..."

'Desiderata' Max Ehrmann 1927

I love peppermint and pomegranate teas.

I love chamomile tea, green tea, lavender tea.

Strangely, I can't stand everyday tea.

Sorry, i am a lil late to the party but i am a lifetime member of the TEA fan club --lol ... although reg lipton is my default tea, my recent obsessions have been jasmine pearls and pomegranite green tea... total comfort in a cup

But just can't handle peppermint or lemon--ugh..
    So very thankful for all that I have and even MORE thankful for all that i don't.

I got this for Christmas:
    http://www.thinkgeek.com/homeoffice/kitchen/9f1f/

Its tea, handpicked my monkeys? Lol. Its kinda expensive, but the idea was cute. It tastes rather good..kinda like a darjeeling. I love it just with wildflower honey.

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast