Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: What is your favorite tea?

Green tea

Mushroom Tea

I'm liking 'Lady Grey' tea at the moment. Nice and subtle.

is offline Proud member of the Witches of TOSwick
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilith Morgaine View Post
    My FAVORITE tea of all time is something my mom made for me as a kid and i still love it today......
    PROBLEM? NO ONE SELLS IT ANYMORE!!!! I've tried to get local stores to restock it to no avail. I can order it but double the price of ONE box for shipping??? If anyone can find my Lipton's Blackberry.......

Amazon has it...if this is the same product: http://www.amazon.com/Lipton-Flavore.../dp/B000EMD1TG

Aztec Sweet Chili. It warm and spicy and doesn't need sweetener.

is offline "Ah-HOW-ten-EE-tays" (just call me Jenn)
    That one sounds interesting. Never occurred to me that chili could be added to tea.

For me, it's a tossup between Earl Grey Tea and Jasmine Green Tea. I don't sweeten either one. For special occasions, I have a cherry blossom tea that I imported from Japan. It's lovely, but expensive, so I rarely drink it.
    ~ * ~ * ~ Here's my latest art on Fine Art America ~ * ~ * ~

I also do commissions, so if you're interested in having me paint something specifically for you, just contact me. Mention that you're an MW member, and get a 5% discount on your specially commissioned piece. And if the piece has an animal as the subject, I'll see to it that future sales of the prints also benefit a rescue organization devoted to that species/breed.)

I'm a bit of a tea person. I have to have a cup of matcha once a day. I also adore Earl Grey (my favorite being Upton's Earl Grey Creme Vanilla).
    Each man performs his service to the Holy according to what he is, not according to what he is not; after all, the sacrifice must not surpass the proper measure of the worshiper. - Iamblichus

Sassafras tea.

I like green tea, though I usually prefer the darker teas. Earl Grey and Bergamot are good, the latter having some spice to it,
    Well, when you forage the herb it does, the stuff you buy in stores just isn't the same.
    Of course when i make tea its more like an infusion, I prefer it strong.
    Also, while it isn't my favorite and is an acquired taste, dandelion tea is good for you.
    I am also fond of ginseng, for sure.

I also prefer my tea hot,
    however, there's no denying the refreshing qualities of a nice ice-cold tea.
    Either hot or really cold but your more aromatic and delicate flavors are better hot.
    Unless the flavor is a bit fruity or citrus-like in ehich case it will likely be good either way.

I do not prefer sweetened teas unless the tea is meant to be that way, wherein the added sugar enhances the qualities already inherent.

Quote Originally Posted by mouseytalons View Post
    I love green tea with ginsing and honey. I dispise kava kava.
    Last edited by Humming Bird; October 22nd, 2015 at 02:47 AM.
    Tsalagi Nvwoti Didahnvwesgi Ale Didahnesesgi
    (Cherokee medicine practitioner of left and right hand paths)
    anikutani.stfu-kthx.net - The Anikutani Tradition

I usually like green tea with nothing added to it. occasionally I will drink a mixed white tea with some back to it or pure white tea.
    MYSTIC WICKS Needs your help!Please donate or subscribe!

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons,for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

Camomile Tea is nice in the morning after a party. In fact I make it when any of us have headache or stomachache.

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast