Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: computer games!

i'm a high-fantasy rpg kind of lass -- dragon age and oblivion are definitely among my favorites. i loved neverwinter nights 2 as well, but still can't get the original nwn to work on my computer.

SPEAKING OF WHICH... i'm trying not to get too excited over some rumor, but bethesda is apparently working on <b>elder scrolls 5</b>!!!
    http://www.strategyinformer.com/news...el-to-oblivion
    is anyone else ridiculously thrilled about this? i <i>know</i> i'm not the only elder scrolls addict on MW...

Right now, I've been staying up too late playing The Sims Medieval...it's so much fun!
    Out of the ash
    I rise with my red hair
    And I eat men like air...

Quote Originally Posted by onyxkatze View Post
    i'm a high-fantasy rpg kind of lass -- dragon age and oblivion are definitely among my favorites. i loved neverwinter nights 2 as well, but still can't get the original nwn to work on my computer.

SPEAKING OF WHICH... i'm trying not to get too excited over some rumor, but bethesda is apparently working on <b>elder scrolls 5</b>!!!
    http://www.strategyinformer.com/news...el-to-oblivion
    is anyone else ridiculously thrilled about this? i <i>know</i> i'm not the only elder scrolls addict on MW...
    It's not a rumor, and they've got to be well past the point of testing it. Probably sorting out bugs and stuff now. It comes out on 11/11/11. I never got too far in Morrowind and gave up on Oblivion half way through. At least Skyrim looks a lot prettier than those.
    Last edited by WokeUpDead; June 1st, 2011 at 02:42 PM.
    "Oh yeah, well quote this!"
    -Me

(\_/)
    (O.o)
    (> <)

First person to notice this text doesn't win a prize.

I often find that puzzle games like Bloobs and Kyodai Mahjong really addictive.
    The only thing that sucks around here is a straw.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3