View Poll Results: What stone you employ the most?

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • Crystral quartz

1 9.09%
  • black onyx

1 9.09%
  • garnet(usually pyrope)

0 0%
  • citrine

0 0%
  • riverstones

1 9.09%
  • amethysts

1 9.09%
  • metals such as copper,silver,gold,etc

0 0%
  • hematitie

0 0%
  • other please explain

3 27.27%
  • none. i do not employ stones

4 36.36%

Thread: Stones for the Left Hand Path,non-Theistic Satanists,Setians,etc.

Stones for the Left Hand Path,non-Theistic Satanists,Setians,etc.

While doing some searches. I was surprised that some Satanists employ stones in ritual use. Usually they employ them in the same way Ceremonial magicians, Buddhists,New Agers ,and/or Wiccans/Neo-wiccans employ them.

Usually I see metals more employed than stones themselves.

In fact I have seen one person(who is a Setianist) who uses a Zen rock garden. which are basically river stones.

one thing was i never seen stones employed exclusively for Satanic use. It was always borrowed from some other sytem.

I was just curious as to what stones you guys employ in ritual use.
    MYSTIC WICKS Needs your help!Please donate or subscribe!

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons,for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

Every system borrows from every other system. Wicca (and "Neo-Wicca", isn't that a bit redundant?) didn't come up with stone uses and meanings all by its lonesome. (Erm, speaking as though Wicca was a creature of some sort... augh.)

Anyway, what I'm trying to say is, nobody has a monopoly on stone uses and meanings - these are simply the uses and meanings that have commonly come to be understood about these stones over time. I don't think any of them are exclusively "Buddhist" or "Wiccan" or "Satanist".
    "The cosmos is also within us, we're made of star stuff.
    We are a way for the cosmos to know itself."

Carl Sagan, as quoted by The Symphony of Science

Quote Originally Posted by Sequoia View Post
    Every system borrows from every other system. Wicca (and "Neo-Wicca", isn't that a bit redundant?) didn't come up with stone uses and meanings all by its lonesome. (Erm, speaking as though Wicca was a creature of some sort... augh.)
    usually neo-wicca is a term that is sometimes applied to people not part of the BTW systems

Anyway, what I'm trying to say is, nobody has a monopoly on stone uses and meanings - these are simply the uses and meanings that have commonly come to be understood about these stones over time. I don't think any of them are exclusively "Buddhist" or "Wiccan" or "Satanist".
    Usually i have seen stones used in specific rituals to chakra use, applying to various Sabbats,Esbats. Even used with certain deities. Even mythologies associated with certain New Agers with certain stones. When I hear the few LHPer who do employ stones they usually will say from specific systems. they borrowed it from. The only time will they not mention something is if it's the metaphysical properties of the stone. I have not heard of them using stones for specific rituals or assigned to various deities/spirits/etc.(As Theistic Satanists or Setians do have some sort of deity/spirits they deal with.).

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons,for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

it was said that green beryl (emeralds fit in this group) is sacred to the demon/Semetic God Beelzebub/Beel-Zebul.

Iron is considered to be a phallic symbol ,male fertility ,etc. Also it's used to drive out evil ,negativie or unwanted forces. considered important to some Sethians. Also red stones in general.

Black onyx is supposedly used in some black mass rituals.

Tibetian black quartz might be used in some Tantric experiences

Tibetian black quartz might be used in some Tantric experiences
    But Tantra isn't necesarily left handed. It can be, though, but it isn't exclusivly.
    "If the stars should appear but one night every thousand years how man would marvel and stare." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

"Remember your spirituality" - Ganesha to a friend in a dream, 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Selah View Post
    But Tantra isn't necesarily left handed. It can be, though, but it isn't exclusivly.
    agreed. but it does come up especially when the sexual part comes up.

Black Tourmaline can be used in some of the left-hand practices. Specifically cultivating the inner fire. Black Tourmaline is one of the few black stones which seems to flash energy, rather than ground it. I've seen it associated with The Peacock Angel. I've also seen Rainbow Sheen Obsidian associated with him. Which makes sense, what with the rainbow and the cthonic-fire bits.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Abaddon is associated with ruby

Gold:Amon,Beelzebub aka Baalzebub,Bim aka Bune,Caim aka Camio,Gamygen aka Samigina/Gamigin,Glasya-Labolas aka Caacrinolaas/Caasimola,Murmur,Vassago,

Silver:Abraxas aka Decarabia,Amdusias,Andras,Andrealphus,Hagenti aka Haagenti,Purson/Curson,Seere,Vual aka Uvall,

copper:Astaroth,Agares/Aguares,Amy aka Avnas,Asmodeus aka Asmoday/Sydonay,Barbatos,Cimeries aka Cimejes,Eligor aka Eligos/Abigor,Halpas,Marchosias,Ose aka Oso/Voso,Phenex, Stolas aka
    Stomas,Zepar

Iron:Andras,Andromalius,Beelzebub,Balam,Dantalian,Foreus,Ipos aka Ipes/Ayporos/Aypeos,Morax aka Foraii/Forax/Marax, Sabnack aka Suburac
    /Sabnock,Saleos aka Zaleos/Sallos,Shax aka Chax/Scox,

Tin:Aini aka Aym/Aim/Harborym,Belial,Bifrons,Crocell aka Procel/Purcel,Furcas,Marbas aka Barbas,Naberius aka Nebiros,Ronobe aka Roneve/Ronove,Valefor aka Malaphar,Vine,

Lead:Bathin aka Bathym/Marthim,Botis,Furfur,Gaap aka Tap/Goap,Gomory aka Gomori/Gremory,Gusion aka Gusayn,Malphas,Orobas,Raum,Sytry aka Sitri,Volac,Zagan,

Mercury:Beleth aka Byleth/Elyth,Buer,Flauros aka Havres/Haures,Lucifage Rofocale aka Focalor,Foras aka Forcas,Lerajie,Orias aka Oriax,Paimon, Vapula aka Naphula,Vepar aka Separ,

Bronze:Alloces aka Allocen/Alloein/Allocer

Nickel:Andrealphus

Actually I've found that turquoise can be very dark. It doesn't have to be, but it takes darker energies very easily.

For exclusively dark purposes, I use garnet, onyx, and turquoise more than any other, but most crystals can be charged as necessary. I am working on charms designed specifically to provide protection to dark individuals, and they include red coral and chalcedony. A couple of them incorporate even flourite.

Angelite is the only stone I've found that I absolutely wouldn't use for any dark purpose, but that may be more a personal feeling than anything else. Celestite probably wouldn't work well either.

There's nothing I would classify as an exclusively dark crystal, and I don't know much about the associations in dark religious practices.

All I can think of to add is that Hecate and Anubis both like black onyx.

May you find what you seek,
    Landra
    "Who has traveled farther, he who has journeyed a thousand miles on the circular path left by all those before him, or he who has taken a single step into the wilderness?" -Me

Everything is relative; truth, reality, ethics... Cousins.

Blog

Proprietor: The Dragon and Sphinx and Art of Creation

Priestess of Hecate

time for a bump