Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Military Tarot

Im SO excited. I bought supplies to start printing out my cards. I got a pack of blank postcards/ Index cards, a Laminator, and the all important, paper cutter. The post cards are a little big, but can easily be cut down, and are tall enough to allow the cards to fit. It was a little bit more expensive for me to go this route verses buying blank cards, but this way, if I should mess some up, I have more then enough supplies to be able to re do it. Ill try to post pictures as I get some printed to see how they turn out, and will continue to post as I get more cards done. Attached is 14 - Redeployment (The Moon). As always, hope you enjoy!
    Check out my new blog discussing my life as a Soldier Witch
    Check out my Picassa Album

The sooner you begin to prepare, the better your future will be.

YAY!!!! I'll try and get down to the MWR on Tuesday or something!
    Available for readings. PM with question!

Most people adopt cats or dogs. I adopt dragons...

Presenting.... The first "Real Cards" of the Military Tarot. It feels good to be able to hold them in my hand and know that this is something that I created. Still have to round out the corners, and possibly redo one of the cards due to a cutting error (oops). I am very pleased with how they have turned out. The weight feels about right. The only "issue" I have is that they are a little slicker than traditional cards. Dont know if anyone else has every used the Transparent Tarot, but kinda like that, so Im used to it. Pleas Enjoy, and let me know what you think!

those are so cool!

Oh coooool!!! When you're done with the deck, think I could persuade you to make me one? I'd pay, of course! ^_^

Sharizzy, only because youve been so helpful, I might be able to work something out LOL! Of course you can talk me into it. Hopefully by the time all of the cards are done, Ill have worked out all of the kinks and be able to print them out and cut them with no problems.

Yayy!! I'll try and make it to the MWR on Tuesday too!! I'll get a bunch of pictures. Ooooh, maybe I can see if the PAO has pictures? One of them is a professional photographer, so he'd have good pictures. Before I ask him, are there any other pictures you'd like?

For not that should just about do it. Unless.... is there anyone in your unit who would fall under the obvious category of "Fraternization"? LOL (Jr Enlisted and NCO or Enlisted and Officer). I have an idea in my head of what I want, and would be willing to use a "staged" photo, but with trying to clear I dont have the time. Looking for a couple preferably holding hands so that ranks are visible. No faces will be used and names will be blurred out due to the nature of the topic. DEFINITELY not trying to get anyone in trouble. If this cant be done, I understand and will possibly go a different route. Other than that, I think Ive pretty much got the rest covered. Just a matter of getting the pictures done.

Oh, I'm sure that me and one of my buddies can work something out. It doesn't even have to be real fraternization. I can just borrow someone's rank :D

Just let me know what kind of pose you're looking for, and I'll set it up ^_^

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast