Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: Military Tarot

Quote Originally Posted by Sharizzy View Post
    Just let me know what kind of pose you're looking for, and I'll set it up ^_^
    Basically looking for a pose where its obvious that they are "involved" (Holding hands, maybe facing each other), not standing too close, (so they dont get caught), and want to make sure the ranks are visible (either Enlisted and Officer or Jr Enlisted and NCO). As I said the face will be blurred as will the names, so thats not as important. Just have some fun with it.

Been a busy day of knocking cards out actually got 7 done today. Which if I can count correctly leave 4 left to do. 2 that I will be taking in the next couple of days and 2 that Sharizzy (THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU) is being kind enough to take care of for me. I will only be posting a few of the ones that I did today, but the rest can be found in my Picassa Gallery. And let me just say that YES I HAD TOO for 15! Enjoy

Also Im considering changing the Minors to fit in with the look of the rest of the deck. Take a look at the Re-Done 2 of Air Force Compared with the Original and let me know what you think. I think it fits in better, and you can actually make out what the rank looks like.
    Last edited by rnaroundsue82; January 17th, 2011 at 12:29 AM. Reason: Added New Card
    Check out my new blog discussing my life as a Soldier Witch
    Check out my Picassa Album

The sooner you begin to prepare, the better your future will be.

wow these are so cool, what did inspire u to do this deck? My host-brother that I lived with for a year when I studied in the US was in the Marine

Honestly, I was looking around another Discussion Board and was looking at all the different themed decks there were and thought it would be kinda funny to do an Army based one. Once I had the idea in my head, It all just kinda ran from there. It went from writing the Descriptions as a "Joke" to actually putting together cards. In fact... there might be another one that may be in the works soon if I can get another big spark of inspiration again... this time the idea was from the hubby. Hopefully the muses will let me get done with this one before moving onto the next...but we shall see what happens.

Ok let me know if they are avaible in sweden

Ok, so I haven't been able to make it to the MWR here. Are you just looking for someone playing video games? Because I have a PS2 in my room.
    Available for readings. PM with question!

Most people adopt cats or dogs. I adopt dragons...

That would work too... again have fun with it... think of a long weekend of playing video games. (junk food and drinks... i know how they are about the rooms there but maybe some remnants of the junk food)

Oh believe me, I have TONS of junk food in my room!! I'll have to cover up the Hello Kitty bedding in favor of something a bit more masculine though...

Quote Originally Posted by Sharizzy View Post
    I'll have to cover up the Hello Kitty bedding in favor of something a bit more masculine though...
    But Hello Kitty is so Cute LOL.. But I guess your right, it doesnt really scream, "Im up all night playing video games" LOL

I got around to printing up all of the minors, but have been feeling so drained from things going on at work (trying to get an extension on my orders) and doing school work, that it just wouldnt be fair to try to work with them in this state. Hopefully Ill be feeling better after a break come this weekend, and can get going full steam ahead again.

On another note (nerd alert LOL) I was checking out the stats for my Picassa album, and since I set it up (stats that is), its had 13 (Big number I know LOL) views, and has been looked at from France and England (does this mean Im global?) So to all here who have taken the time to take a look THANKS:fpraise:

I just got promoted to E5, so now I don't have to pretend for the fraternization card :D

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Welcome to the NCO Corps! (It sucks LOL)

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast