Thread: Yule Cleansing

herbal_legends Guest

Lightbulb Yule Cleansing

Yule is a time of new beginnings as the sun turns towards us once again!...along with emotional cleansing, we should be doing some physical cleansing in the home.

Have you already gotten started?

I take my last final today and then I'm getting an early start on my Yule cleansing rituals. Time to get rid of all the clutter from the past year.
    Start fresh!

I suppose in a way I do this when I burn different insense during Yule.

As for doing some actual cleansing, I end up throwing out bits and pieces soon after Yule.
    The only thing that sucks around here is a straw.

I always find myself cleaning and organizing this time of year. I've got a lot to do though this year. If I can find the energy.

~Gabriel Matthew Speelman born February 8th, 2011 at 1:35pm, 6lbs. 7oz. 19"long~
    Under the full moon light we dance,Hand in hand we dance, Heart to heart we dance,Soul to soul rejoice.

I really don't do much cleaning but sometimes I do. I want to get into the mode of doing it twice a year. I'm thinking about doing it maybe not this month but next month. There are so many things that I think I can box up to donate and it would be a great time to do so.
    Don't let yesterday use up too much of today.-Cherokee proverb

Im planning on banishing and purifying (and cleaning of course!!). Im waiting on my Frankincense and myrrh resins I ordered.

I just ordered a few of the mentioned books