Thread: Any tips or tricks?

Somewhere Dark and confusing,but sometimes comfortable

Wink Any tips or tricks?

So its that time of year agian and right on cue my family,alll but me,get sick,I tend to have a rather weak immune system sometimes,Due to lack of sleep,stress ect...,So I was wondering if anybody here had any little tips or tricks that might help give my immune system abit of a boost!

Thanks

What I mean to say is,Yes,In the end we are all in the same boat.We're all just too busy trying to sink eachother to see it.~Me

Change is the only consistant thing in this world~Me

I am a Women,Therefore it is in my very Nature to be soul deep,caring,Increadibly complex and a constant source of awe and headaches!~Me

Exactly Why is it that 'With all Due Respect' really means kiss my ass.~Me

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    http://cooltext.com/

I suggest echinacea and vitamin C.

Echinacea will help boost your immune system, and vitamin C will help prevent colds.

Hope this helps.
    "The road to hell is paved with adverbs." - Stephen King.

Load up on anti-oxidents regularly! You'll have to choose which ones can be added easily to your diet. Zicam at the first sniffle. Eat lots of fresh ginger and get your vitamins from fruits and veggies as much as you can. Local honey, a couple of teaspoons daily.

All of these on the regular have helped keep me from getting really sick for a few years now. I'm not saying I may not have a couple of days that I feel like real crap, but the 5-10 day colds and flues haven't happened in years!

Khara, thank you for mentioning the anti oxidents and ginger... I had forgotten about those until you mentioned them!!!

Blueberries are LOADED with anti oxidents and one can toss some onto a bowl of cereal like bran flakes (or another healthy cereal) quite easily. If one likes them that is.

Somewhere Dark and confusing,but sometimes comfortable
    Quote Originally Posted by Cloaked Raven View Post
    Khara, thank you for mentioning the anti oxidents and ginger... I had forgotten about those until you mentioned them!!!

Blueberries are LOADED with anti oxidents and one can toss some onto a bowl of cereal like bran flakes (or another healthy cereal) quite easily. If one likes them that is.
    Lol,are you kidding me! I'll eat raw blueberries by the basket.They are hands down one of my favourite foods.

What I mean to say is,Yes,In the end we are all in the same boat.We're all just too busy trying to sink eachother to see it.~Me

Change is the only consistant thing in this world~Me

I am a Women,Therefore it is in my very Nature to be soul deep,caring,Increadibly complex and a constant source of awe and headaches!~Me

Exactly Why is it that 'With all Due Respect' really means kiss my ass.~Me

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    http://cooltext.com/

What everyone else said. And I'll add that you need to get plenty of exercise!!

FOR THE HORDE!
    "There are many intelligent species in the universe. Some are owned by cats." Anonymous
    www.myspace.com/whitedragonfire1
    AIM: Dedkitty

~you know my motivation, givin my reputation~
    :deviltail

Quote Originally Posted by U-we-tsi-a-ge-ya View Post
    Lol,are you kidding me! I'll eat raw blueberries by the basket.They are hands down one of my favourite foods.
    You should come up here during our blueberry season... We have a LOT of wild blueberries in our backyard and it's too many for us to eat in a wintertime...

You need some vitamins and minerals. I take Vitamin D which should help in many ways, but I'm so bad at taking things regularly that I'm not sure I can tell a difference. I need to get one of those pill organizers for my supplements and properly mete them out to ensure I take them daily https://nootropicboost.com
    Last edited by why; September 17th, 2018 at 09:02 AM.