Thread: Never feel alone at night

Shocked Never feel alone at night

I know my small modest house is not haunted.
    However at night I get this strong intense feeling someone is behind me. My bed is in the middle of my room so no matter where I'm facing, I am not proteted by a wall.
    I don't feel threatened, but I don't like feeling stared at.
    Could it just be some symptom of exhaustion or is my intuition telling me something?
    My cat sleeps right next to me everynight. Just the other night, she whipped her head up, looking behind me she hissed. I don't know at what, there was nothing there.
    the last time I felt a mystyerious presence was in a house I lived in a long time ago and the house did have a haunted reputation.

It could be that you are not alone. There are many other kinds of spirits besides ghosts. Not all bad, either!

One good test is to try to notice when they are gone, and see if it feels different to you. Like if you do a spiritual house cleansing, or go somewhere else where they do not follow you. Anything you are used to living around is going to be a very familiar presence, so it's difficult to know exactly when they come and go. But by paying attention, you may just be able to learn their patterns of what encourages them to stick around, and what causes them to leave.
    Tobias

Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its labourers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children.

-Dwight D Eisenhower

Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    It could be that you are not alone. There are many other kinds of spirits besides ghosts. Not all bad, either!

One good test is to try to notice when they are gone, and see if it feels different to you. Like if you do a spiritual house cleansing, or go somewhere else where they do not follow you. Anything you are used to living around is going to be a very familiar presence, so it's difficult to know exactly when they come and go. But by paying attention, you may just be able to learn their patterns of what encourages them to stick around, and what causes them to leave.

I do notice when I feel a persence nad when there is none. Usually in my bedroom. Sometimes I feel alright and sometimes something feels not so right.
    Often I'm afraid to look where I think the energy is comming from just in case this thing makes an appearance.

do not try to find excuses for your fear. try to kill it. If you feel that someone is staring you, gather some courage and look bravely in that direction. When you will find nothing in that direction, your fear will be shattered.

Quote Originally Posted by sunnydawn View Post
    I know my small modest house is not haunted.
    However at night I get this strong intense feeling someone is behind me. My bed is in the middle of my room so no matter where I'm facing, I am not proteted by a wall.
    I don't feel threatened, but I don't like feeling stared at.
    Could it just be some symptom of exhaustion or is my intuition telling me something?
    My cat sleeps right next to me everynight. Just the other night, she whipped her head up, looking behind me she hissed. I don't know at what, there was nothing there.
    the last time I felt a mystyerious presence was in a house I lived in a long time ago and the house did have a haunted reputation.
    I have actually had this happen to me twice in my life.
    1) The first was in my first apartment in St. Louis Park, MN. I was 19, newly married, and pregnant. We had moved into the apartment in october of 1988. We were married in March of 1989. Shortly after I went on total bed rest in March of 1989, I started seeing a door-sized man shaped black figure in my bedroom doorway, he sent me a body paralyzing fear (this was the first of 2 in this apartment). The second, a grandmotherly spirit, made breakfast, coffee included for me. She also would leave an indent in the couch where I was resting, and watch my soaps with me until my new husband got home. She was very comforting and consoling to me. I was told by the landlord that before we moved in an elderly lady (about 80 years old) had passed away in that apartment shortly before we moved in.
    2) We bought a trailor in Blaine, MN. Our mistake was not asking the right question on this one. We had something that kept throwing a stained-glass cross window hanger across our kitchen. Our Angels would be moved when noone was home. We could put up with these little tricks, until one night while I was doing my inventory in my office after my husband (at the time), my 2 (oldest)girls were in bed, the dog was sleeping by the front door, Butterbean( my husband's cat) was sleeping in his bed, Mousey (my cat) was helping me with inventory. Mousey and I fell asleep on the mattress on the floor of my office (door closed), when the mattress we were on picked itself up, moved itself, and dropped itself with us on it! I gathered what me and the girls could carry, and went to stay with my mother. We learned later that the trailor's previous owners were meth dealers, and a few people were killed there shortly before we bought the place. I have since learned to ask if anyone has died or been killed in a potential apartment or home.
    Hope this helps. Blessings.

I always tell who or whatever it is to get out and stay out if I feel as if they/it is/are malevolent. This has worked for both my husband and I in the past.

However, if I feel as if the spirit/ghost/whatever it is is friendly, I let them alone.

Hope this helps.
    "The road to hell is paved with adverbs." - Stephen King.