Thread: Buer

Buer

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buer_(demon)

for a demon...it doesn't sound so bad.
    Crying "cherry-picking!" with one breath and "diversity!" with the next doesn't work either.~brymble
    "Sometimes the Light at the End of the Tunnel is really a Cranky Dragon waiting to roast your ass!"

In Darkness I Know Myself

Close friends with: Yarrow Elfglow, Czechwoods, Rudas Starblaze, Stormbeard, Philosophia, The Woman Monster, Rick and Elise, Sacred Sin David19.....

That is interesting and here I thought it was just a creature in Final Fantasy games
    By the way the link you posted does not seem to be working and when I tried adding the page I found it did the same thing as in your post and is not showing up right.

Is this the information you had?
    Buer (demon)
    From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    For the suburb of Gelsenkirchen, see Buer, Germany.

Buer is a spirit that appears in the 16th century grimoire Pseudomonarchia Daemonum and its derivatives, where he is described as a Great President of Hell, having fifty legions of demons under his command. He appears when the Sun is in Sagittarius. Buer teaches Natural and Moral Philosophy, Logic, and the virtues of all herbs and plants. He also heals all infirmities, especially of men, and gives good familiars.
    Last edited by SilverClaw; January 17th, 2011 at 06:59 PM.

He looks so cool! :D I'm a fan.

One of my favorite Goetic Demons (next to Vassago).
    "If the stars should appear but one night every thousand years how man would marvel and stare." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

"Remember your spirituality" - Ganesha to a friend in a dream, 2008

@silver

yup that's the link.
    Crying "cherry-picking!" with one breath and "diversity!" with the next doesn't work either.~brymble
    "Sometimes the Light at the End of the Tunnel is really a Cranky Dragon waiting to roast your ass!"

In Darkness I Know Myself

Close friends with: Yarrow Elfglow, Czechwoods, Rudas Starblaze, Stormbeard, Philosophia, The Woman Monster, Rick and Elise, Sacred Sin David19.....