Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: feeling "evil" from someone

Embarrassed feeling "evil" from someone

*sorry for the wall 'o text*

I am a psychic and a sensitive, probably about normal strength when I was actively training it. I been training it in the past two or three years, though I still get strong impressions. And I am very confused over this ... person at my work. I don't know how to explain it, so I'll just spill it all out.

The first impression I got was when I was 8. I was with some friends and this man drove up to us, wanting one of us girls to go with him to help him find something. I almost went, as I didn't know about predators at the time, but I had a series of "impressions" of what would happen to me. It was terribly strong. It scared me but I don't know if it felt "evil" to me. I don't think I understood the word (or what I saw, tbh.)

Anyway, fast forward many, many years. 99.99% of people I pass just are mixed bags of emotions (good things mixed with bad) that I ignore and that's okay but there is this guy at work who either just started or just changed his shift (to overlap two hours with mine) that scares the crap out of me.

The first time I saw him I thought "that guy is a serial killer or is going to be" and "evil". I've never believed in evil. I think some things people do are evil (in an abstract way), but not not evil themselves, but this guy... That was the first thing I thought. "This guy is evil." He scares me. I've never felt such pure fear.

There isn't anything physical about his appearance that would trigger it. He's quite nice looking, actually. Bordering on handsome. He doesn't dress bad or anything. He's never said anything to me, threatened me in anyway, never even made a face at me. Hell, I don't even know his name.

He has this short plain girl that follows him around like a little plump chick. I don't have the same sense of evil from her. She seems ... normal, other than I get the impression that she would do just about whatever he wanted her to do.

More upsetting to me is that my reaction to him is so bad that it's on the physical level. Many years ago a teacher tried to rape me. I didn't see him again afterward until a year or two later and the feeling of panic I felt from seeing him is the same I feel whenever I look at this guy. (eg, "OMG. I gotta get out of here NOW or else he's going to kill me" type feeling.)

The thing is where I work it is very hard to get a job. They won't hire you if you have a criminal history and they do a *very* extensive background check (we have to get finger printed for the criminal, drug tested, civil background checked, doctors come in and screen us.) It's a lengthy (and annoying) process that takes weeks of active participation.

I'm trying to figure out why I have such terror of this guy. I really want to change my schedule, to start two hours earlier so I don't have to see this guy but I keep thinking of the hiring process. I can't imagine any future career criminal would willingly get finger printed and I still can't bring myself to believe in "evil" whenever I'm not around him. I feel ... really silly and horrible over it. It's so overwhelming. I've *never* felt anything like it before. *Never*.

Have any of you felt this way about a random stranger? Am I just batshit crazy? And I was hoping I could get some psychic insight, maybe some of you psychics could feel it out and tell me if you think it might be something else?

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Amory View Post
    *sorry for the wall 'o text*

I am a psychic and a sensitive, probably about normal strength when I was actively training it. I been training it in the past two or three years, though I still get strong impressions. And I am very confused over this ... person at my work. I don't know how to explain it, so I'll just spill it all out.

The first impression I got was when I was 8. I was with some friends and this man drove up to us, wanting one of us girls to go with him to help him find something. I almost went, as I didn't know about predators at the time, but I had a series of "impressions" of what would happen to me. It was terribly strong. It scared me but I don't know if it felt "evil" to me. I don't think I understood the word (or what I saw, tbh.)

Anyway, fast forward many, many years. 99.99% of people I pass just are mixed bags of emotions (good things mixed with bad) that I ignore and that's okay but there is this guy at work who either just started or just changed his shift (to overlap two hours with mine) that scares the crap out of me.

The first time I saw him I thought "that guy is a serial killer or is going to be" and "evil". I've never believed in evil. I think some things people do are evil (in an abstract way), but not not evil themselves, but this guy... That was the first thing I thought. "This guy is evil." He scares me. I've never felt such pure fear.

There isn't anything physical about his appearance that would trigger it. He's quite nice looking, actually. Bordering on handsome. He doesn't dress bad or anything. He's never said anything to me, threatened me in anyway, never even made a face at me. Hell, I don't even know his name.

He has this short plain girl that follows him around like a little plump chick. I don't have the same sense of evil from her. She seems ... normal, other than I get the impression that she would do just about whatever he wanted her to do.

More upsetting to me is that my reaction to him is so bad that it's on the physical level. Many years ago a teacher tried to rape me. I didn't see him again afterward until a year or two later and the feeling of panic I felt from seeing him is the same I feel whenever I look at this guy. (eg, "OMG. I gotta get out of here NOW or else he's going to kill me" type feeling.)

The thing is where I work it is very hard to get a job. They won't hire you if you have a criminal history and they do a *very* extensive background check (we have to get finger printed for the criminal, drug tested, civil background checked, doctors come in and screen us.) It's a lengthy (and annoying) process that takes weeks of active participation.

I'm trying to figure out why I have such terror of this guy. I really want to change my schedule, to start two hours earlier so I don't have to see this guy but I keep thinking of the hiring process. I can't imagine any future career criminal would willingly get finger printed and I still can't bring myself to believe in "evil" whenever I'm not around him. I feel ... really silly and horrible over it. It's so overwhelming. I've *never* felt anything like it before. *Never*.

Have any of you felt this way about a random stranger? Am I just batshit crazy? And I was hoping I could get some psychic insight, maybe some of you psychics could feel it out and tell me if you think it might be something else?

Thanks.
    I am a sensitive. I have felt the similar feelings to what you're describing. My best suggestion to you is TRUST YOUR INITAL FEELINGS, they are always right.
    Just because this co-worker passed all of the security background checks at work means next to nothing, all that says is he has not been in trouble in the past, they cannot predict the future.
    I have felt "evil" (for lack of a better description) so pure that it made me sick to my stomach!
    Just a note: From my extensive studies on the subject, out of pure morbid curiosity. Most serial killers (that have been caught) are very good looking, very trustworthy, and even trusted community leaders (boy scout leaders, teachers, sports coaches, tutors, etc.)
    Blessings.

I agree and have had that happen too. Trust your gut!!!
    Keep a distance as much as possible.

My gut has never stirred me wrong and yours most likely wont either.

Even if this guy isnt a criminal nor will be one, that doesn't mean he is nice either. He may be just a not nice person. He may be the type that manipulates and emotional hurts people. That can be very harmful and cause people much pain. That could set off your instinct of evil. You may be catching on to emotional pain that was severe that he inflicted or will inflict on another. With all you know he hurt someone so bad, the harm was permanently damaging or will be.
    Emotional predators can be as bad as physical predators.

Or it could be his mind. He may be one perv or something that thinks horrid things but doesnt act and never will. If his mind is of that type, you may be picking up horrendous thoughts that are evil to you.

All I know is if the vibes cause that much re-action something isnt kosher.
    Last edited by Shanti; January 30th, 2011 at 05:22 PM.

Trust your gut try to get your shift changed away from him if you can. Make something up if you have to. Watch yourself around him and never be alone with him if you can help it. Keep bear spray or something on your person at all times and always have an escape route. It shouldn't be necessary but in the real world people are batshit crazy and only a total fool disregards their "danger" signals. A mouse that has lived it's life in a cage still recognizes a snake. You know your snake, know how to get away from him if you have to. Hopefully it will never come to that but always be prepared!

Blessings,

Greenwolf

Some people are just toxic. They are so filled with their own vice (even if it isn't necessarily violent or illegal) that the miasma just flows off them in waves.

I wouldn't necessarily be afraid - but aware. You sense something brewing underneath the surface. Your best bet is to just keep your distance.
    "The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common:
    instead of altering their views to fit the facts, they alter the facts to fit their views,
    which can be very uncomfortable if you happen to be one of the facts that need altering."

I second what Twinkle said about being aware rather than fearful. While fear is an emotion that can protect us, it can also cripple us. Be aware and cautious, and perhaps down the road you will find out a little more what it is that is speaking to you. Or maybe not, but the caution will serve you well.

Blessings
    "Problems can never be solved by using the same pattern of thought which created them." ~Albert Einstein
    "Though they are fine to see, horses frighten me because they are large and weak minded, which is a dangerous combination in horses, men and gods." ~Confessions of a Pagan Nun, by Kate Horsely

is offline I was not born under a rhyming planet.
    Not to put a damper on the whole "get out your bear spray and be prepared" thing, but have you ever considered the fact that there might be something in his behaviour that reminds you of the teacher that tried to rape you?
    When one has had an experience with a person in a role of trust and leadership it becomes quite easy for the brain to put out these signals whenever something triggers memories of previous fears. As an example: "This person moves their hands in the same way, last person that did this tried to harm me, which must mean this person will to".
    You might not even know your brain is making these connections.

Especially seeing as how you're talking about the woman that follows him around, she probably treats him as a male authority figure. Which might be enough for you to make a subconscious connection.
    Previously known as Njorun Alma

"A mind of the calibre of mine cannot derive its nutriment from cows." - George Bernard Shaw

It's your intuition telling you to not trust this guy and never place yourself in a position where your alone at the office with him.

Quote Originally Posted by Njorun Alma View Post
    Not to put a damper on the whole "get out your bear spray and be prepared" thing, but have you ever considered the fact that there might be something in his behaviour that reminds you of the teacher that tried to rape you?
    When one has had an experience with a person in a role of trust and leadership it becomes quite easy for the brain to put out these signals whenever something triggers memories of previous fears. As an example: "This person moves their hands in the same way, last person that did this tried to harm me, which must mean this person will to".
    You might not even know your brain is making these connections.

Especially seeing as how you're talking about the woman that follows him around, she probably treats him as a male authority figure. Which might be enough for you to make a subconscious connection.
    I think this person makes a valid observation. I had an experience with feeling a seemingly evil energy off of someone, and it turned out to be a complete misinterpretation on my part due to my lack of understanding of this person's experience. The emotion coming off the person was indeed negative, but he was mad as hell, so that stands to figure. Was a good learning experience for me.

Blessings
    "Problems can never be solved by using the same pattern of thought which created them." ~Albert Einstein
    "Though they are fine to see, horses frighten me because they are large and weak minded, which is a dangerous combination in horses, men and gods." ~Confessions of a Pagan Nun, by Kate Horsely

Perhaps it was your intuition? Having such a feeling about a stranger is quite natural. Some people try to ignore it and others listen to what their intuitions are making them feel. It can also be a problem if you feel wary of another person and remember that, in your past, you had negative experiences of others that this may cloud your view.

Sometimes you pick up vibes from another person. It's not always so much that you're sensing another person's feelings but also getting a strange feeling of their character, which is confusing.
    The only thing that sucks around here is a straw.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast