Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Your Favorite Author(s)?

Irvine Welsh, H.P. Lovecraft, Chuck Palahniuk, Tom Robbins, George Orwell, Oscar Wilde, Neil Gaiman, Terry Pratchett... to name a few.

David Eddings, Kim Harrison, Patricia Briggs, Laurel K Hamilton, J R Ward, Sam Young, Tim O'Rourke....too many to name haha

Neil Gaiman and Terry Pratchett, only when they're writing together. Otherwise Neil Gaiman.

Ooh I like Laurell K Hamilton too, I'm waiting for another Merry Gentry book, though cause I'm sick of Anita Blake's horrible plotlines recently.

Karen Chance. Sarah Dessen. Deen Koontz. Used to really like Laurell K. Hamilton, but not so much anymore.
    Even when your hope is gone, move along just to make it through the night.
    my blog

Accepting Tarot Requests

I've way too many authors that I enjoy reading, both fiction, fantasy, and non-fiction. But a good Pagan(ish) author that I really enjoy for reference and general knowledge is Judika Iles. I was really impressed at the level of work in her Encyclopedia of Spirits, and the bibliography for that encyclopedia made my inner English student cringe with the effort that must have gone in to it.
    Кровь за Кровь! Во Славу Великим! Hugin & Munin (Twitter & blog links)

Some of my favorites--

Dion Fortune -- her fiction
    Victoria Holt

I feel like the voices I like most are British writers from the mid-20th century, like these.

My favourite authors right now are Viviane Crowley, Amber Laine Fisher, and Dianne Sylvan.

Just read one of Damon Brand's books and think I'll look for a few more of his. I also enjoy like Kenneth Meadows and Christopher Penczak. Piers Anthony was a favorite of mine for sci-fi fantasy.

- Tip-toeing the raggedy edge of something magnificently dark but truly amazing...

is offline I was not born under a rhyming planet.
    If y'all like fiction with a hint of twisted mythology, check out Vanessa Skye's Phoenix. It is a super-easy read and just great for dulling the outward throb of the real world for a while. I know she is working on the follow-up at the moment as well. Here is a sneak peak!
    Previously known as Njorun Alma

"A mind of the calibre of mine cannot derive its nutriment from cows." - George Bernard Shaw

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4