Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Dealing with an Incubus...

Dealing with an Incubus...

Since my girlfriend was a young girl she has been dealing with an unwanted entity touching her, plaguing her dreams, draining her of energy, and leaving scratches and bruises all over her body. It usually comes when she is on the brink of falling asleep and she awakens always between 2:30-3:00 am. At times other than the touching on her legs, thighs and neck, this entity has also temporarily paralyzed her and has also suffocated her for seconds into a minute. She was single for quite sometime before she met me, but her and I quickly became as one and fast in love. Since then this entity's attacks have gotten worse and worse...

One of the first times I stayed with her at her house, and were being intimate in bed (I being a sensitive and medium of sorts) a feeling of unrest and powerful unwelcoming overwhelmed me! She briefly told me before this that a spirit bothers her from time to time, but at that point did not get into details, but I knew at that point whatever was plaguing her did not want me with her! Another occasion when in the beginnings of our relationship she stayed at my house, which I lived at my grandparents place, (which the spirit of my grandfather still inhabits) and upon falling asleep I was awakened by a bang in the room, and as I opened my eyes, A shadow figure was at the end of the bed, which briefly frightened me!
    After this though it did not enter my house and she was safe there without attack due to my grandfather being a very protective spirit.. BUT she began to have dreams of a man with a shadow face staring into the window watching us every time she stayed with me! She told me the attacks were happening at her house more often than usual at that time and told me what this thing has done in detail... While she was with me one night I decided to confront the entity to see who it is and what it wants (not knowing exactly what we were dealing with at the time) using a spirit radar (detector) and a digital voice recorder, which the radar detected the entity with a strong red signal, no evp was captured. After this it began to plague my dreams, playing on my fears, and sexual emotions.. In a dream it manifested itself as the most undesirable woman I know in life, and pinned me down and started touching, kissing me etc.. and I was paralyzed in my bed I could not fight, move or scream, eventually I broke free and awoke. When I did I knew this was going to be a long drawn out battle! I then gave her a protection candle and a charm to read every night for her protection, and sage to burn in her bedroom.. She tried this, but it only angered the entity, and that night she felt more than one pair of hands on her, but multiple. The sage also made her allergies extremely inflamed.

We eventually moved in together, and in our relationship things could not be better.. I was working third shift though at the time and was not able to sleep with her on most nights, and the attacks began to happen every night, and became worse, every morning she would wake up drained as if she had not gotten an inkling of rest, and with scratches and bruises...
    I Then blessed the house, smudged, and warded off unwanted spirits, and left the door open for the good wights.. This definitely helped with the severity of the attacks, but it did not stop them. I then performed a protection spell for her, and called upon the protective spirits of my grandfathers. Again helped with the severity, but eventually it was back again! Upon investigating deeply I figured out what this entity is and I Know it is an incubus of sorts, and definitely is a non human wight (spirit) for it follows her and is not confined to our home or place etc... which makes it very hard to banish! She also has been afraid to take a stand herself because she is afraid it will never go away and it is only going to make it angry...

I had gotten injured at work and have been out for many months, and as I was in bed, this entity also touched my legs, and I felt it come onto the bed on numerous occasions, WHILE FULLY CONSCIOUS! It has also grabbed my ass while I was in the kitchen preparing dinner for us. I thought it was my girlfriend, and I turned around to kiss her and she was at the table
    reading... It has also entered my dreams multiple times again playing on my fears and sexual emotions, for this thing really has no gender, it only manipulates what we desire or attracted to. Every night though before we sleep I use my third eye and envision a protective field all around her and I chant a charm of protection, which at night has helped with the bedroom visits.

Although since then, I have seen her trance out totally unresponsive for a minute or so, I have witnessed her being choked and suffocated which I had to literally breathe into her mouth to end it, and recently an almost full on possession, were she was in a trance then it looked at me with the most hateful of eyes, and was hissing at me, I threatened it eye to eye forehead to forehead, and it snipped at my face, then she was out and unconscious... She awoke the next day with serious scratches and bruises on her neck back, and arms! Somehow I think our love and my field protection has been conquering the bedroom visits, but it is attacking her when she is upset or buzzed on alcohol and easily vulnerable, and it is violent!

It has been a few good days and nights now without attack, but I know it is only a matter of time again. ON A GOOD NOTE she is ready to take a stand against it, the last episode with it possessing was enough for her to draw the line. I have a banishing rite completely lined out for her with the help of my Kindred and I, and a protection talisman will be created for her to wear afterward. This may or may not work, but I feel it will be A MIGHTY BATTLE-AXE upon the spiritual umbilical chord this entity has attached to her!

THIS BY FAR IS THE MOST DIFFICULT SPIRIT I HAVE EVER HAD TO DEAL WITH, and if anyone has any insight on how to rid us of it, it would be appreciated, only positive helping responses please!

P.S. this is not a case of:
    1. Sleep Paralysis
    2. Hallucinations
    3. unconscious self mutilation
    4. psychotic episodes
    5. schizophrenia

so spare me from those theories, I already have been through a plethora of rational explanations and they all fall short!

By the might of Thunar and wisdom of Wotan, we eventually shall prevail!

Do you know of any local experts that can help? have you tried contacting any?

I realize that you are looking for supernatural explanations, here...but you cannot rule out the mundane unless she has had a full sleep study.

Has she had one done, and if so, were the results unremarkable?
    "The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common:
    instead of altering their views to fit the facts, they alter the facts to fit their views,
    which can be very uncomfortable if you happen to be one of the facts that need altering."

Somewhere, between the sacred silence and sleep. . .
    If the person is afraid then it will feed the problem. Also, have you tried using protective sigils? Either as jewelry or around the house as decoration? Also, I have read that painting all trim blue on the outside over doors and windows will keep out evil spirits. This tells a little more about it.
    So tie me to a post and block my ears
    I can see widows and orphans through my tears
    I know my call despite my faults
    And despite my growing fears

But I will hold on hope
    And I won't let you choke
    On the noose around your neck

And I'll find strength in pain
    And I will change my ways
    I'll know my name as it's called again
    ~ Mumford and Sons (The Cave)

"I have been in Sorrow's kitchen and licked out all the pots." ~ Susan Straight
    enter the sanctum

Personally, I believe an incubus takes energy whether one is afraid or not. If the experience is pleasurable...they feed off that as well.

Not being afraid of it isn't going to stop it taking what it wants. If she is being attacked in her bed, I don't know how she *wouldn't* be afraid. The fear is actually a sign that she hasn't given in to it completely.

Iron is said to have a neutralizing effect. The iron nails over the bed is said to repel them.
    instead of altering their views to fit the facts, they alter the facts to fit their views,
    which can be very uncomfortable if you happen to be one of the facts that need altering."

Somewhere, between the sacred silence and sleep. . .
    I think it depends on what one does with that fear.

Many times people don't stand up for themselves or make things worse because they are afraid. Afraid of failing, afraid of change, afraid of punishment. These fears and self doubts make dealing with any kind of malevolent entity worse. I find that it creates more openings.

Iron is a good point, I had forgotten about iron.
    So tie me to a post and block my ears
    I can see widows and orphans through my tears
    I know my call despite my faults
    And despite my growing fears

But I will hold on hope
    And I won't let you choke
    On the noose around your neck

And I'll find strength in pain
    And I will change my ways
    I'll know my name as it's called again
    ~ Mumford and Sons (The Cave)

"I have been in Sorrow's kitchen and licked out all the pots." ~ Susan Straight
    enter the sanctum

I see what you're saying.

My only point was that standing up for oneself and"asserting" one's power will not work with an incubus. They take what they want, and they have no problems inflicting great pain to get it.

Perhaps I have a different background here but an Incubus / Succubus does not inflict harm nor bodily injury. They take sexual energy for utilization. Though according to Christian notions they also take the physical material of the sex act and use it to inpregnate others.

Yet in all instances they are not typically a force that stays with a given individual, they are more chance exploiters.

Though I have to admit as I read this over I am reminded of the old horror movie THE ENTITY.

It dosn't seem like an incubus or succubus as MonSno_LeDra said they take sexual energy for utilization, what it reminds me off is a very cruel and evil spirit something typically found in a voodoo curse, if your girlfirend has any foolish enemies that could be the case but you write that it has happened since she was very young and some spirits are lured to certain people if it has taken hold on her a warding talisman is needed and warding stones too.

You could try calling upon a daemon not to be confused by a demon, a daemon is an entity of the darkness so to speak and they were often called upon by the ancient greeks for protection against spirits like you are dealing with. However calling upon a daemon is a much darker path to take, since they live within the darkest of night, and were often seen as beautiful men or women.

Boiling a raw chicken and then sprinkling it with red dust keeps evil spirits away for sometime.

sprinkling red dust under the bed, at each and every door frame and window, even keeping a little bag with red dust is said to ward of any malicious spirits.
    Every little bit counts - white chocolate too!

Quote Originally Posted by MonSno_LeeDra View Post
    Perhaps I have a different background here but an Incubus / Succubus does not inflict harm nor bodily injury. They take sexual energy for utilization. Though according to Christian notions they also take the physical material of the sex act and use it to inpregnate others.

Yet in all instances they are not typically a force that stays with a given individual, they are more chance exploiters.

Though I have to admit as I read this over I am reminded of the old horror movie THE ENTITY.
    True enough - in most case scenarios the experience with an incubus/succubus is most pleasurable and not at all a violent experience. However; there are and have been cases of forcible rape, where great trauma and physical evidence has been left behind (scratches, tears on the surface of the skin, bite marks, etc).

The thing of it is, without a sleep study it's almost impossible to be able to discern if one is dealing with a sleep disorder...there are many that can render the same symptoms - even the more pleasurable experiences. Any physical harm could actually done by the sleeper, themselves.

And of course, the liability involved in having someone else in the room when an attack like that occurs....has almost no one willing to take that kind of risk to document it.
    Last edited by Twinkle; February 14th, 2011 at 05:34 PM.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast