Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Dealing with an Incubus...

Quote Originally Posted by Twinkle View Post
    .. However; there are and have been cases of forcible rape, where great trauma and physical evidence has been left behind (scratches, tears on the surface of the skin, bite marks, etc)..
    Would you care to provide a reference? I've seen examples of "Ghost" rape that was more poltergeist in nature that is definatley not an inccubus / succubus. Seen examples of "Entity" rape that is attributed to creature's that derive strength from the "Fear" and "Emotional Distress" generated but again that is not an inccubus / succubus. Heck even rape scenario's hidden in "White Noise" that reveal a creature not dis-similiar to what is seen in the movie of that name.

But the critical facet with Inccubus / Succubus is the "Wet Dream" nature of receiving pleasure and energy from the one being pleasured.

But you want to really have fun try to explain to me why it is that about every year maybe year and a half we get one of these type threads? One would think it there was these abusive creature's out there they would strike more than once a year. Well unless they are like Santa and only come out once a year.

The best reference I could give you would be John Zaffis. He is a paranormal investigator and author who is also the nephew of the deceased Ed Warren. He is held in high regard within his field.

He was violently attacked by a succubus, and has just come out in recounting what happened to him. He also has documented many cases of violent rape by these...things.

He can be reached at his website:

JohnZaffis.com
    "The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common:
    instead of altering their views to fit the facts, they alter the facts to fit their views,
    which can be very uncomfortable if you happen to be one of the facts that need altering."

The best reference I could give you would be John Zaffis. He is a paranormal investigator and author who is also the nephew of the deceased Ed Warren. He is held in high regard within his field.

He was violently attacked by a succubus, and has just come out in recounting what happened to him. He also has documented many cases of violent rape by these...things.

He can be reached at his website:

JohnZaffis.com
    Sorry all I find on that site is calanders and items for sell. Though if he is highly praised he's one of the first to claim inccubus / succubus as encounters of paranormal investigators in my expereince.

He's a bit more than a paranormal investigator. He is also an assistant at numerous exorcisms, having worked with a number of different religious paths, including Shamans. He's written a book on the subject, and is surprisingly well educated on the different approaches used to banish these entities (for lack of a better word).

Let me see if I can find some other link for him.

http://www.paranormalhelp.com/john_zaffis

Here you go.

He is a great guy and very open and easy to talk with.
    Last edited by Twinkle; February 14th, 2011 at 06:22 PM.
    instead of altering their views to fit the facts, they alter the facts to fit their views,
    which can be very uncomfortable if you happen to be one of the facts that need altering."

Quote Originally Posted by MonSno_LeeDra View Post
    But you want to really have fun try to explain to me why it is that about every year maybe year and a half we get one of these type threads? One would think it there was these abusive creature's out there they would strike more than once a year. Well unless they are like Santa and only come out once a year.
    I understand. I really do.

Typically I don't put much stock in these things - but I had am experience that I cannot explain - and as a result tend to take the incubus/succubus attack a little more seriously than most.

I understand. I really do.

Typically I don't put much stock in these things - but I had am experience that I cannot explain - and as a result tend to take the incubus/succubus attack a little more seriously than most.
    Entity and poltergeist type attacks I take very serious. I say entity for those tend to be the type that strike, pinch, smack, etc but its never for sexual associations. In some areas they still call them Revenants, those hostile and disgruntled spirits that may or may not have been human at one time.

I've been fortunate in that I've never had the physical facet of things. The audible part yes, the visible part yes to that one to.

It's just to me when I hear of the physcial I tend to think of things like the Bell Cave Witch and is an entity. Inccubus and Succubus are something entirely different, almost passive aggresive in the way I see them work.

scratches not from unconscious self mutilation. . .
    Im no expert.
    Capturing such phenomenas with a video camera above the bed would be something.
    Other experts would have info to go on at least
    Last edited by SacredNight; February 14th, 2011 at 08:07 PM.

I realize that you are looking for supernatural explanations, here...but you cannot rule out the mundane unless she has had a full sleep study.

Has she had one done, and if so, were the results unremarkable?

OK many doctors have been seen. Many tests have been performed since she was a teenager, it was all theories of what "may" be going on, she took the advice of every doctor, and it all fell short. I have approached this whole phenomena from the get-go with absolute rationality and scientific explanation before concluding to a supernatural or ethereal answer. I have been sensitive since my birth a Pagan for half of my life now. I have witnessed numerous spiritual encounters with both Human and nonhuman wights. Also as I have stated before that I have witnessed this entity personally in the brink of my slumber and while fully awake, as has she. So it is not a sleep disorder such as sleep paralysis or "old hag syndrome" as they call it... I have also been scratched by this entity. She also will "trance out" and be partially possessed out of the blue which I witnessed first hand, also paralyzed and suffocated while fully conscious. When I seen her trance out, and the possession, afterward she had no recollection of what just had happened... In the possession occurrence this thing could not talk, but it had control of her eyes mouth and head, then afterward she would go back to unconsciousness. I know her inside and out, and what I seen in her eyes and expression was not my girlfriend in that minute... Thank the gods that was the last of it for the time being, and I feel its last and brutal attacks were out of desperation in an attempt to destroy our relationship and love.. SO

By our will, love, charms, blessings, and the grace of the Gods, we have been without incident for almost a week now (knocks on wood) which I am very grateful of! A banishing rite, a cleansing, and a protective talisman are in the works, as I state it will be a mighty blow to the ethereal umbilical chord it has on her.

He's a bit more than a paranormal investigator. He is also an assistant at numerous exorcisms, having worked with a number of different religious paths, including Shamans. He's written a book on the subject, and is surprisingly well educated on the different approaches used to banish these entities (for lack of a better word).

Let me see if I can find some other link for him.

http://www.paranormalhelp.com/john_zaffis

Here you go.

He is a great guy and very open and easy to talk with.

Thank you very much, I will look into him certainly, though I have strong faith in my beliefs and magic, it is good to have many outlets to fall back on indeed!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast