Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 55

Thread: Dealing with an Incubus...

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Pottstown, PA
    Posts
    26
    Quote Originally Posted by MonSno_LeeDra View Post
    But you want to really have fun try to explain to me why it is that about every year maybe year and a half we get one of these type threads? One would think it there was these abusive creature's out there they would strike more than once a year. Well unless they are like Santa and only come out once a year.

    Hehe... well if you would ACTUALLY READ MY THREAD, you would see that this has happened to her ALL OF THE TIME FOR MANY YEARS I am reaching out and looking for possible alternatives to battle what we are dealing with... I am a well educated man, also an apprentice priest in my tribe,well versed in the Heathen way and Ethereal understanding. Not a teenage dabbler looking for some fun on a pagan forum. So please only positive responses, this is a serious issue at hand, thanks!
    Last edited by The Oaken Warrior; February 15th, 2011 at 08:31 AM. Reason: too viscious of a response

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    West Virginia
    Age
    59
    Posts
    3,442
    Quote Originally Posted by The Oaken Warrior View Post
    Hehe... well if you would ACTUALLY READ MY THREAD, you would see that this has happened to her ALL OF THE TIME FOR MANY YEARS I am reaching out and looking for possible alternatives to battle what we are dealing with... I am a well educated man, also an apprentice priest in my tribe,well versed in the Heathen way and Ethereal understanding. Not a teenage dabbler looking for some fun on a pagan forum. So please only positive responses, this is a serious issue at hand, thanks!
    Actually I did read your thread as well as your response before editing it.

    You have not said anything that would indicate it is not a normal medical condition nor self induced. The fact you seem to have expereinced it is not ruled out by the very notion of mass hysteria syndrome. The fact she falls into a trance state is also a normal medical condition which results in the person simply falling into a catatonic state for certain periods of time and are unresponsive during those conditions. I seem to recall it is called narcolepsy Syndrome. A syndrome that addresses all you have stated.

    If you research poltergeist manifestation all you have stated is common in that as well. Yet the critical facet is it is commonly believed that it is almost a telepathic / teleconnetic manifestation produced by the one expereincing it. A fact that it is also commonly found in females, especially younger pre-pubscent girls. Yet that is not competley true for it has been recorded many times in females into their 20's though seldom later.

    Much of what you descibe is not a whole lot different than the condition known as Stigmata where bruises, cuts, and scratches appear upon the body though in a true stigmatta state they confirm to the wounds upon Christ's body. A state of mind that still has not been ruled out as being induced by the persons belief in said condition.

    So sorry based upon what you have revealed here you have not proven your point that there is no normal medical condition at play. Nor have you disproven that it is not a psychosymatic state induced by the one expereincing it and witnessed or expereinced by those about her beneath the heading of mass hysteria type influence. A critical facet being the willingness and belief in its occurance to the point of witnessing or expereincing it oneself as an observor.

    A base trait that a trained shamanic practioner would not fall into nor accept as a viable witness.

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Pottstown, PA
    Posts
    26
    Quote Originally Posted by Twinkle View Post
    True enough - in most case scenarios the experience with an incubus/succubus is most pleasurable and not at all a violent experience. However; there are and have been cases of forcible rape, where great trauma and physical evidence has been left behind (scratches, tears on the surface of the skin, bite marks, etc).


    The thing of it is, without a sleep study it's almost impossible to be able to discern if one is dealing with a sleep disorder...there are many that can render the same symptoms - even the more pleasurable experiences. Any physical harm could actually done by the sleeper, themselves.

    And of course, the liability involved in having someone else in the room when an attack like that occurs....has almost no one willing to take that kind of risk to document it.
    Yes I have done extensive research on an Incubus, and they do at times , leave bruises,scratches,and definitely drain their victims of vital energy. Some are more vicious than others. They can also be very jealous especially when their victim has been single and alone for a lengthy amount of time, which before she met me it was the case. I have stayed awake and watched her sleep on numerous occasions, bite marks, bruises and scratches still appear, on parts of her that are virtually impossible to do herself... This entity hates me especially, with a passion, because I am the love of her life and probably not leaving much sexual energy for it to feed off of. This entity also throughout the course of time has diminished her immune system, which has caused many of health issues. (Yes a doctor could try to rationalize this and yes in her case they have tried to, but their theories weren't solid, their advice did not work!)

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Pottstown, PA
    Posts
    26
    Quote Originally Posted by MonSno_LeeDra View Post
    Actually I did read your thread as well as your response before editing it.

    You have not said anything that would indicate it is not a normal medical condition nor self induced. The fact you seem to have expereinced it is not ruled out by the very notion of mass hysteria syndrome. The fact she falls into a trance state is also a normal medical condition which results in the person simply falling into a catatonic state for certain periods of time and are unresponsive during those conditions. I seem to recall it is called narcolepsy Syndrome. A syndrome that addresses all you have stated.

    If you research poltergeist manifestation all you have stated is common in that as well. Yet the critical facet is it is commonly believed that it is almost a telepathic / teleconnetic manifestation produced by the one expereincing it. A fact that it is also commonly found in females, especially younger pre-pubscent girls. Yet that is not competley true for it has been recorded many times in females into their 20's though seldom later.

    Much of what you descibe is not a whole lot different than the condition known as Stigmata where bruises, cuts, and scratches appear upon the body though in a true stigmatta state they confirm to the wounds upon Christ's body. A state of mind that still has not been ruled out as being induced by the persons belief in said condition.

    So sorry based upon what you have revealed here you have not proven your point that there is no normal medical condition at play. Nor have you disproven that it is not a psychosymatic state induced by the one expereincing it and witnessed or expereinced by those about her beneath the heading of mass hysteria type influence. A critical facet being the willingness and belief in its occurance to the point of witnessing or expereincing it oneself as an observor.

    A base trait that a trained shamanic practioner would not fall into nor accept as a viable witness.

    Yes science is great, and yes could have a plethora of different answers and explanations of the phenomena that is taking place... But as pagans, we must follow our feelings and intuitions after all logic and reasoning has fallen short. I am quite sensitive to spiritual energies, and YES I have checked my entire house for strong emf readings which has failed. I also have seen an apparition, I have also been touched, I have also in my past with two other people seen full bodied apparitions, which was truly not mass hysteria. I am an avid believer in scientific explanations most certainly before leaning toward spiritual explanations. BUT in my religion and beliefs, the spirit world is quite real, and these entities are quite real. they are known in the Germanic tongue as the Mara, or Mare, which the term NIGHTMARE derived from. I can talk her into being an ongoing lab rat for years on end, but I am not about to do that, for the fact that she has seen many, many doctors already, and their answers are not valid.. THEY ARE THEORIES and every scientific explanation you have thrown my way are theories, of what MAY be happening. I have been attacked in my dreams by this thing, and seduced. I have been touched myself numerous times, and it is not her using unconscious telekinesis .. I myself have been plagued with sensitivity since I was a child and I as well attract spiritual energy, so from experience, I can somewhat relate to what she is dealing with... I know my girlfriend's aura and the energy she puts forth, when this thing comes, you can literally feel it, it's dark, it's very uncomfortable! I have also witnessed this damned thing literally come onto our bed and felt a body push down upon the covers, she was asleep, and I was fully conscious.

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Pottstown, PA
    Posts
    26
    Quote Originally Posted by Twinkle View Post
    I understand. I really do.

    Typically I don't put much stock in these things - but I had am experience that I cannot explain - and as a result tend to take the incubus/succubus attack a little more seriously than most.
    Thank you Twinkle, as do I, this is definitely a serious matter at hand...
    The fact too that my charms, blessings and spells are diminishing the severity of the nightly visits also shows that it most likely isn't just a syndrome of sorts. I have her full consent to do what it takes, but many things I have done she is not always conscious of, and they are working!

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Pottstown, PA
    Posts
    26
    A base trait that a trained shamanic practioner would not fall into nor accept as a viable witness.[/quote]

    Well in regards to the "mass hysteria factor" before she met me, she believed it was all just a rational phenomenon and put her faith into many different doctors which based their theories on sleep paralysis, metabolic syndrome, extreme sinus issues, sleep apnea, narcolepsy etc etc etc... None were fully validated, none of their medications or advice worked, she always had a feeling it was a spirit but her rational mind didn't want to diagnosis it as thus.. Of course I approached the situation with rationality myself, until I seen and witnessed first hand accounts WITHOUT the full belief it is something supernatural. Yep then in the beginning I seen a shadow figure at the end of our bed after I was awoken by a loud bang... at that point I woke her up, and I was fully conscious!

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Copenhagen, near the oak
    Posts
    75
    I would say fight fire with fire as stated before a daemon a guardian of the darkness would prove to be a valid ally against this incubus or what ever it is of malicious spirit.

    it must be bound in her - no too her for one reason or the other, clearly science wont help us here and i think you need more power or to do your spells to keep it at bay so instead of being stubborn and say "tis not what you say it is" i'll send some protective energies your way for a start.
    Every little bit counts - white chocolate too!

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Somewhere, between the sacred silence and sleep. . .
    Posts
    12,341
    Quote Originally Posted by The Oaken Warrior View Post
    Thank you Twinkle, as do I, this is definitely a serious matter at hand...
    The fact too that my charms, blessings and spells are diminishing the severity of the nightly visits also shows that it most likely isn't just a syndrome of sorts. I have her full consent to do what it takes, but many things I have done she is not always conscious of, and they are working!
    Is there anyway that you can video tape these occurrences? Even just with a web cam when she's sleeping?

    I ask for two reasons.

    1) Things may show up on the recording with audio or video that when you're caught in the moment, you don't notice which would give clues on what's going on and the best way to handle it.

    2) If things stop cause a camera is running, then that is a really easy way to rid her of the problem.
    So tie me to a post and block my ears
    I can see widows and orphans through my tears
    I know my call despite my faults
    And despite my growing fears

    But I will hold on hope
    And I won't let you choke
    On the noose around your neck

    And I'll find strength in pain
    And I will change my ways
    I'll know my name as it's called again
    ~ Mumford and Sons (The Cave)

    "I have been in Sorrow's kitchen and licked out all the pots." ~ Susan Straight
    enter the sanctum

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Pottstown, PA
    Posts
    26
    Quote Originally Posted by Motheroak View Post
    I would say fight fire with fire as stated before a daemon a guardian of the darkness would prove to be a valid ally against this incubus or what ever it is of malicious spirit.

    it must be bound in her - no too her for one reason or the other, clearly science wont help us here and i think you need more power or to do your spells to keep it at bay so instead of being stubborn and say "tis not what you say it is" i'll send some protective energies your way for a start.

    Thank you for your kindness and advice Motheroak, I will definitely look into a daemon for help in this situation, and thank you for your helping energy!

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Pottstown, PA
    Posts
    26
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Hawk View Post
    Is there anyway that you can video tape these occurrences? Even just with a web cam when she's sleeping?

    I ask for two reasons.

    1) Things may show up on the recording with audio or video that when you're caught in the moment, you don't notice which would give clues on what's going on and the best way to handle it.

    2) If things stop cause a camera is running, then that is a really easy way to rid her of the problem.

    Yes my kinsmen also told me to look into documenting with a cam, I just have to get my hands on a videocam to do so, and our budget is very tight at the moment. Things are at bay for the moment, and our banishment ritual is going to be next week upon the new moon, so if things persist, we will brush our shoulders off and document evidence when it's possible to do so, thanks!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •