Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 55

Thread: Dealing with an Incubus...

  1. #31
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Somewhere, between the sacred silence and sleep. . .
    Posts
    12,341
    Quote Originally Posted by The Oaken Warrior View Post
    Yes my kinsmen also told me to look into documenting with a cam, I just have to get my hands on a videocam to do so, and our budget is very tight at the moment. Things are at bay for the moment, and our banishment ritual is going to be next week upon the new moon, so if things persist, we will brush our shoulders off and document evidence when it's possible to do so, thanks!
    Yeah, money always sucks. An inexpensive way to do it would be to just get one of those cheap digital cameras. They are like $10. Most of them come with a usb cable and will also function as a webcam. There wouldn't be any audio, but you could review the video footage and get a broader view of what is going on in the whole room.

    Good luck with your banishment ritual. Sending you strength and peace.
    So tie me to a post and block my ears
    I can see widows and orphans through my tears
    I know my call despite my faults
    And despite my growing fears

    But I will hold on hope
    And I won't let you choke
    On the noose around your neck

    And I'll find strength in pain
    And I will change my ways
    I'll know my name as it's called again
    ~ Mumford and Sons (The Cave)

    "I have been in Sorrow's kitchen and licked out all the pots." ~ Susan Straight
    enter the sanctum

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    West Virginia
    Age
    58
    Posts
    3,434
    The Oaken Warrior wrote: .. But as pagans, we must follow our feelings and intuitions after all logic and reasoning has fallen short.
    Yes we do have to follow them. But we also have to be aware of all factors and not make assumptions because we do not like the results arrived at through other means.

    I am quite sensitive to spiritual energies, and YES I have checked my entire house for strong emf readings which has failed.
    A lot of us are quite sensitive to energies. Yet many of us also realize that many appear to be similiar to one another and easily mistaken or assumed to be something its not.

    I also have seen an apparition, I have also been touched, I have also in my past with two other people seen full bodied apparitions, which was truly not mass hysteria. I am an avid believer in scientific explanations most certainly before leaning toward spiritual explanations.
    That really doesn't prove anything. I've seen things to but it doesn't make it absolute. Yet I also have experimented with mass hysteria and have seen and made groups witness things that were not there and expereince symptoms that didn't exist except in their heads.

    BUT in my religion and beliefs, the spirit world is quite real, and these entities are quite real.
    I can relate and uderstand that. As a shamanic type practioner many worlds and entites are quite real to me. Or like Shakespehare says: "There are more things under heaven and earth Horatio than are drempt of by your philophisies"

    they are known in the Germanic tongue as the Mara, or Mare, which the term NIGHTMARE derived from. I can talk her into being an ongoing lab rat for years on end, but I am not about to do that, for the fact that she has seen many, many doctors already, and their answers are not valid..
    Truthfully you can not prove whether they are valid or not. All you can do is assume based upon your position and expectation of the results.

    Nor can you prove that what she reveals to the doctors is the truth, particial truth or fabriciation of her persception of truth.

    THEY ARE THEORIES and every scientific explanation you have thrown my way are theories, of what MAY be happening.
    Yes there theories. That's one of the first things a person learns when dealing with most things, there are no absolutes nor global situations where all things are equal, especially when dealing with occult issues.

    I have been attacked in my dreams by this thing, and seduced. I have been touched myself numerous times, and it is not her using unconscious telekinesis
    Your closeness also makes you susceptable to manifesting those things through your own beliefs. It also ties your energy vibration to that of hers which makes you susceptable to her own creations. The longer your together the greater the potential of you experiencing them.

    Inversely the greater you ability to positively influence the situation if you are capable of causing suggestion to take root in her psychic makeup. If it is a manifestation of her own mind you influence can cause the manifestation to appear to fall away. The danger there though is it also has the potential to be catastrophic to her if that influence is lost or placed into a suspect nature.

    .. I myself have been plagued with sensitivity since I was a child and I as well attract spiritual energy, so from experience, I can somewhat relate to what she is dealing with...
    But by this statement your trying to justify and relate. Your doing the I can do it to so by deduction you must also think or relate to what you preceive is happeing. It's sort of like saying I have been beaten so you project your assumptions of what is occuring based upon your position as you relate to it.

    That is a trait I have to be on constant guard against. I must never assume that because I experience things that I will do so in the same manner as the one I am working with. Pretty soon you find to many similarities that are not really there but are found none the less as you try to place yourself in that position.

    I know my girlfriend's aura and the energy she puts forth, when this thing comes, you can literally feel it, it's dark, it's very uncomfortable! I have also witnessed this damned thing literally come onto our bed and felt a body push down upon the covers, she was asleep, and I was fully conscious.
    I once saw a persons personal created egogret (sp). It was the shadow side of the person and contained all that the person was not in the physical. It had weight, mass and presence and was a constant feed from their subliminal state of mind. They were kind, the creation was hurtful and gained pleasure from the inflicing of pain upon itself.

    Yet nothing that was done diminished it through medical means. It was only through the facing of their shadow that the egogret was finally destroyed.

    The pisser if you will is that once you took away the persception of things and tasted the energy signature you realized they were one in the same. Like one of the old card tricks where you spin the card and one side all light and sunshine the other all dark and stormy. Yet both were from the same card yet you had to look beyound the assumed visible and look to the greater whole.

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    West Virginia
    Age
    58
    Posts
    3,434
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Hawk View Post
    Is there anyway that you can video tape these occurrences? Even just with a web cam when she's sleeping?

    I ask for two reasons.

    1) Things may show up on the recording with audio or video that when you're caught in the moment, you don't notice which would give clues on what's going on and the best way to handle it.

    2) If things stop cause a camera is running, then that is a really easy way to rid her of the problem.
    I would agree. I would perhaps disagree though in that I would make two recordings if possible. One with audio and one without. Then watch the one without first for many times the very presence of audio causes us to make assumptions of what is going on and causes us to miss what is revealed before our eyes. The audioless one makes us look to see what is actually there and pay full attention as we can not hear it and fill in the blanks.

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    West Virginia
    Age
    58
    Posts
    3,434
    Quote Originally Posted by The Oaken Warrior View Post
    Yes my kinsmen also told me to look into documenting with a cam, I just have to get my hands on a videocam to do so, and our budget is very tight at the moment. Things are at bay for the moment, and our banishment ritual is going to be next week upon the new moon, so if things persist, we will brush our shoulders off and document evidence when it's possible to do so, thanks!
    If at all possible I would video document prior to the ritual. Without the before and after you only have your memory to relie upon in what you witnessed and though.

    You also do not have the preinfluence facet of things. If it is a self creation (egogret) (just an aside but I always tend to misspell that word) then the visible indicators would be diminishing if the person begins to disbelieve or has reason to beleive that things are getting better. Yet the clues to its presence would be found in the video.

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    West Virginia
    Age
    58
    Posts
    3,434
    Quote Originally Posted by Motheroak View Post
    I would say fight fire with fire as stated before a daemon a guardian of the darkness would prove to be a valid ally against this incubus or what ever it is of malicious spirit.

    The only problem in that is unless it is a daemon that you have worked with before you really do not know if it is not a prankster that is called forth or the entity itself, if there is such an entity involved.

    it must be bound in her - no too her for one reason or the other, clearly science wont help us here and i think you need more power or to do your spells to keep it at bay so instead of being stubborn and say "tis not what you say it is" i'll send some protective energies your way for a start.
    Lets assume there is an entity and think about this.

    If it is a soul fragment then it is attached to her internally though manifested externally. Such an entity would attack based upon the manner of its creation. One created from abuse would respond with abuse, one created from sexual abuse woudl be sexual in nature in its attacks. Any combination of possibilites present depending upon the manner of creation.

    The really dangerious facet of these is that they are also part of the host so they have influence upon the body. ie they inflict damage upon themselves and it shows upon the body of the host or parent.

    That is one variety of internal connection. Another is the ancestor connection. These are not fun to deal with for they lay even deeper in the subconscious.

    For instance I worked with a lady that was molested by her grandfather. So it created a very dark placement for his persona projection. Couple that to the fact none of her family believed her and the pain and hurt goes even deeper. The memories of what was attempted always unsettled in her memory and manifest in the actions she witnesses in others.

    When you listened to her speak of him you could feel the very air and presence about her change. Like the proverbial "Wet" cloth was dropped over her and encased her while she recalled it all.

    Then you have spirit twins. I've never dealt with one but have been told of the twin who died in the womb or was consumed by the other. The twin grows and is attached to the living host but may manifest as the darker or evil componet. The few thigns I have heard is they are horrible to deal with for they must be slain and destroyed but parts of the host will be lost to for the spirit twin is part of them.

    That doesn't even touch upon those external connections, the so called silver threads that bind and connect. It doesn't touch upon those things that attach themselves to us becasue of our mental state, psychic state or dormant state.

    No I won't send energies to help the situation. In my experience some of the worst diasters I ever walked into were caused by people praying for them or sending energy unfocused and undirected. Especially in regards to the fact they didn't know what was going on but assumed.

    You might relate it to a fireman trapped upon a ledge on a buring building. The other firemen see them and know they are in danger from the flames so douse them with water. They just didn't realize they actually killed them because of the cold coupled to the dousing water. They assumed what was going on but didn't know the truth of it.

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Pottstown, PA
    Posts
    26
    Quote Originally Posted by MonSno_LeeDra View Post
    Yes we do have to follow them. But we also have to be aware of all factors and not make assumptions because we do not like the results arrived at through other means.



    A lot of us are quite sensitive to energies. Yet many of us also realize that many appear to be similiar to one another and easily mistaken or assumed to be something its not.



    That really doesn't prove anything. I've seen things to but it doesn't make it absolute. Yet I also have experimented with mass hysteria and have seen and made groups witness things that were not there and expereince symptoms that didn't exist except in their heads.



    I can relate and uderstand that. As a shamanic type practioner many worlds and entites are quite real to me. Or like Shakespehare says: "There are more things under heaven and earth Horatio than are drempt of by your philophisies"



    Truthfully you can not prove whether they are valid or not. All you can do is assume based upon your position and expectation of the results.

    Nor can you prove that what she reveals to the doctors is the truth, particial truth or fabriciation of her persception of truth.



    Yes there theories. That's one of the first things a person learns when dealing with most things, there are no absolutes nor global situations where all things are equal, especially when dealing with occult issues.



    Your closeness also makes you susceptable to manifesting those things through your own beliefs. It also ties your energy vibration to that of hers which makes you susceptable to her own creations. The longer your together the greater the potential of you experiencing them.

    Inversely the greater you ability to positively influence the situation if you are capable of causing suggestion to take root in her psychic makeup. If it is a manifestation of her own mind you influence can cause the manifestation to appear to fall away. The danger there though is it also has the potential to be catastrophic to her if that influence is lost or placed into a suspect nature.



    But by this statement your trying to justify and relate. Your doing the I can do it to so by deduction you must also think or relate to what you preceive is happeing. It's sort of like saying I have been beaten so you project your assumptions of what is occuring based upon your position as you relate to it.

    That is a trait I have to be on constant guard against. I must never assume that because I experience things that I will do so in the same manner as the one I am working with. Pretty soon you find to many similarities that are not really there but are found none the less as you try to place yourself in that position.



    I once saw a persons personal created egogret (sp). It was the shadow side of the person and contained all that the person was not in the physical. It had weight, mass and presence and was a constant feed from their subliminal state of mind. They were kind, the creation was hurtful and gained pleasure from the inflicing of pain upon itself.

    Yet nothing that was done diminished it through medical means. It was only through the facing of their shadow that the egogret was finally destroyed.

    The pisser if you will is that once you took away the persception of things and tasted the energy signature you realized they were one in the same. Like one of the old card tricks where you spin the card and one side all light and sunshine the other all dark and stormy. Yet both were from the same card yet you had to look beyound the assumed visible and look to the greater whole.

    I appreciate your opinions and playing the "devil's advocate" with me and pushing forth the ideology that everything that I have learned, thought, felt and embraced as my belief system is potentially not real, and all a mass hallucination of sorts conjured up by my/ our own psyche... Yes indeed the mind is very powerful and indeed can make some pretty amazing stuff happen... But as an avid Heathen, and a highly spiritual person, I am going to follow my intuition on this one, rather than the scientific approach, my intuition hasn't let me down yet... As I have stated many times over she's been there, we feel better going this route, if it works it works, if not we will battle on through other means then..

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    West Virginia
    Age
    58
    Posts
    3,434
    Quote Originally Posted by The Oaken Warrior View Post
    I appreciate your opinions and playing the "devil's advocate" with me and pushing forth the ideology that everything that I have learned, thought, felt and embraced as my belief system is potentially not real, and all a mass hallucination of sorts conjured up by my/ our own psyche... Yes indeed the mind is very powerful and indeed can make some pretty amazing stuff happen... But as an avid Heathen, and a highly spiritual person, I am going to follow my intuition on this one, rather than the scientific approach, my intuition hasn't let me down yet... As I have stated many times over she's been there, we feel better going this route, if it works it works, if not we will battle on through other means then..
    All I can say is wow. I though the discussion was about the possible venues of a supposed manifestation and the truth or untruth of it. To look at the what, why and how's of it. I didn't realize the thing was about someones belief or spirituality system and the legitimacy of that belief system.

    I'll bow out of this now for it seem's from this your whole position is now about your faith and position not what is supposedly inflicting her.

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Pottstown, PA
    Posts
    26
    Quote Originally Posted by MonSno_LeeDra View Post
    All I can say is wow. I though the discussion was about the possible venues of a supposed manifestation and the truth or untruth of it. To look at the what, why and how's of it. I didn't realize the thing was about someones belief or spirituality system and the legitimacy of that belief system.

    I'll bow out of this now for it seem's from this your whole position is now about your faith and position not what is supposedly inflicting her.
    On the contrary no offenses have been taken towards you on my part, I simply disagree, we all have our theories and approaches to situations such as these... If a spiritual approach fails through trial and error, surely I will take other means into consideration. I just simply take a different approach on spiritual matters than you, where as you have a very strong and die hard scientific approach on things.. Of course the well being of my woman whom is the love of my life is top priority and we will do what it takes to end this phenomenon! and I do respect your input and theories on the matter, and I have not overlooked them...

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Pottstown, PA
    Posts
    26
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Hawk View Post
    I think it depends on what one does with that fear.

    Many times people don't stand up for themselves or make things worse because they are afraid. Afraid of failing, afraid of change, afraid of punishment. These fears and self doubts make dealing with any kind of malevolent entity worse. I find that it creates more openings.

    Iron is a good point, I had forgotten about iron.
    You are absolutely right on this point, fear has empowered this entity, and it also has been most aggressive when she is sad or crying, or angry etc.. emotions totally empower it. Lately our defense is to not give it any kind of attention or severe emotion. The moment she finally came to the conclusion that this thing is not unstoppable,has also helped matters greatly... It is almost like a scenario of an abusive lover, or a schoolyard bully, if you do not stand up to them, they will constantly take advantage of you, but when you pull your inner strength out and stand up for yourself, yes they may try again but in time it becomes more and more difficult and the person is no longer just an easy target.

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    New York City
    Age
    30
    Posts
    139
    Hmm, I read your post.

    While I read lots of stories about entities and their sexual encounters. I want you to consider what you're dealing with is real.

    I suggest (from my spirit guides and me) that you should contact your own spirit guides and hers, and instead of banishing and force the spirit out because that will create resistance...interrogate the spirit and it's intentions.

    See, if you been putting it up for years, don't fight the spirit from your own fear (charms, protection, banishing), but with compassion and kindness. Try to figure what it wants.

    Because my spirit guide wanted to say, "We feel this one has unfinished business with you by karma. Although your little "demon" is a fellow soulmate who is generally negative on your relationship, we feel you need to ascend out of jealousy, fear, and abuse where love and lust is concerned...."

    But that's all we can offer. Advice. We pick and choose our battles carefully, and we stay on neutrality.
    "He drew a circle that shut me out
    Heretic, rebel, a thing to flout
    But love and I had the wit to win
    We drew a circle that took him in."
    - Edwin Markham

    "If you have form'd a circle to go into,
    Go into it yourself & see how you would do."
    - William Blake

    OCTOBER COUNTRY...that country where it is always turning late in the year. That country where the hills are fog and the rivers are mist; where noons go quickly, dusks and twilights lingers, and midnights stay. That country composed in the main of cellars, sub-cellars, coal-bins, closets, attics, and pantries faced away from the sun. That country whose people are autumn people, thinking only autumn thoughts. Whose people passing at night on the empty walks sound like rain...
    ~ "The October Country" by Ray Bradbury

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •