Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 55

Thread: Dealing with an Incubus...

  1. #41
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Copenhagen, near the oak
    Posts
    75
    Monsno_ledra - If you know what you are working with if you dare take a darker path of what is called the nocturnal craft, then you will know that this Daemon is no prankster,trickster or other being that might trick you. they have a certain feel to them - you know when you are in contact with a daemon and when your not. they are the Guardians of the dark friendly beings that exsist only to help and protect.
    Every little bit counts - white chocolate too!

  2. #42
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    West Virginia
    Age
    59
    Posts
    3,442
    Quote Originally Posted by Motheroak View Post
    Monsno_ledra - If you know what you are working with if you dare take a darker path of what is called the nocturnal craft, then you will know that this Daemon is no prankster,trickster or other being that might trick you. they have a certain feel to them - you know when you are in contact with a daemon and when your not. they are the Guardians of the dark friendly beings that exsist only to help and protect.
    Why does anyone assume that just because they claim a new age name of "Nocturnal Craft" that others do not know about the the darkness? I'm not Wiccan and I know there is light in darkness and darkness in light.

    In Shamanic terms there is no nocturanl path, no light path or dark path there is only a path. All things are part and parcell of it. Those I follow are Hekate and Sekor and the nocturnal and death are their domain.

    I also know one persons guardian is another's terror.

  3. #43
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Pottstown, PA
    Posts
    26
    Quote Originally Posted by Adamantea View Post
    Hmm, I read your post.

    While I read lots of stories about entities and their sexual encounters. I want you to consider what you're dealing with is real.

    I suggest (from my spirit guides and me) that you should contact your own spirit guides and hers, and instead of banishing and force the spirit out because that will create resistance...interrogate the spirit and it's intentions.

    See, if you been putting it up for years, don't fight the spirit from your own fear (charms, protection, banishing), but with compassion and kindness. Try to figure what it wants.

    Because my spirit guide wanted to say, "We feel this one has unfinished business with you by karma. Although your little "demon" is a fellow soulmate who is generally negative on your relationship, we feel you need to ascend out of jealousy, fear, and abuse where love and lust is concerned...."

    But that's all we can offer. Advice. We pick and choose our battles carefully, and we stay on neutrality.
    I agree on confronting the entity, which we have tried to do a few times, the entity has not responded to any of our EVP attempts, BUT has shown up on my spirit energy radar detector numerous times, and upon trying to manifest it has drained batteries in our electronics etc.. Our cat always detects it, and every night for a long while between 2:30-3:00(until we had to barricade him out of our room, he would jump onto the night stand and try to wake my girlfriend with pawing and meowing...
    We approach this situation without fear, only determination and positivity... When the fear-factor was abolished in her for the most, that alone dropped the intensity of the attacks greatly, but as many a time before he'll be back unless we eradicate him/it to the best of our ability... severing the ethereal chord it has attached to her is our utmost goal at this point, and for her a Runic talisman has been forged and charged for when she goes to sleep, and to keep on her possession throughout the day. I approach this ritual defense strategy 100% without a doubt in mind.

  4. #44
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Pottstown, PA
    Posts
    26
    Quote Originally Posted by MonSno_LeeDra View Post
    Why does anyone assume that just because they claim a new age name of "Nocturnal Craft" that others do not know about the the darkness? I'm not Wiccan and I know there is light in darkness and darkness in light.

    In Shamanic terms there is no nocturanl path, no light path or dark path there is only a path. All things are part and parcell of it. Those I follow are Hekate and Sekor and the nocturnal and death are their domain.

    I also know one persons guardian is another's terror.

    I agree on this, it is all about perception, and the intent of the Shaman/Maje/Vitki. There isn't white/light, or black/dark magic, only the magical will, intent and outcome of what you wish to conjure, create or dispell. whether it be positive or negative. Yes another person's guardian can surely be another person's worse nightmare.. Like the old Hellraiser quote says: "An angel to some a demon to others..."

  5. #45
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Copenhagen, near the oak
    Posts
    75
    Quote Originally Posted by MonSno_LeeDra View Post
    Why does anyone assume that just because they claim a new age name of "Nocturnal Craft" that others do not know about the the darkness? I'm not Wiccan and I know there is light in darkness and darkness in light.

    In Shamanic terms there is no nocturanl path, no light path or dark path there is only a path. All things are part and parcell of it. Those I follow are Hekate and Sekor and the nocturnal and death are their domain.

    I also know one persons guardian is another's terror.
    First of there is no assumptions here, the Nocturnal craft, is after all nothing but a name for one thing that person knows it as, you might take a shamanistic path however others will see that as another thing under another name and then it all comes down to how your read it, without assuming anything.

    Also there is no reason for the Oak warrior not to research the work with a Daemon, if it helps all the better.
    They are friendly beings i'll stay by that they was seen as beautiful youths by the ancient greeks. and to them and others these days work somewhat like the Valkyrie.
    Every little bit counts - white chocolate too!

  6. #46
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    West Virginia
    Age
    59
    Posts
    3,442
    Quote Originally Posted by Motheroak View Post
    First of there is no assumptions here, the Nocturnal craft, is after all nothing but a name for one thing that person knows it as, you might take a shamanistic path however others will see that as another thing under another name and then it all comes down to how your read it, without assuming anything.

    Also there is no reason for the Oak warrior not to research the work with a Daemon, if it helps all the better.
    They are friendly beings i'll stay by that they was seen as beautiful youths by the ancient greeks. and to them and others these days work somewhat like the Valkyrie.
    Oh I'm not saying he shouldn't work with them though truthfully I'd suggest he turn to the land wights , perhaps even the elves (not the dark ones though) as he follows a northern pathway. The daemon's of the Mediterrian region may be similiar to the northern land wights but they are not the same.

    Though I would disagree that they were seen as beautiful youths by the Greeks or Romans. Those that fell beneath the land spirits perhaps as those were dyrads and such. But Imps also fall beneath the Daemon heading and they were far from beautiful youths. Nor did the daemons that originated in Anatolia and further west appear as beautiful youths.

  7. #47
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    New York City
    Age
    30
    Posts
    139
    Quote Originally Posted by The Oaken Warrior View Post
    I agree on confronting the entity, which we have tried to do a few times, the entity has not responded to any of our EVP attempts, BUT has shown up on my spirit energy radar detector numerous times, and upon trying to manifest it has drained batteries in our electronics etc.. Our cat always detects it, and every night for a long while between 2:30-3:00(until we had to barricade him out of our room, he would jump onto the night stand and try to wake my girlfriend with pawing and meowing...
    We approach this situation without fear, only determination and positivity... When the fear-factor was abolished in her for the most, that alone dropped the intensity of the attacks greatly, but as many a time before he'll be back unless we eradicate him/it to the best of our ability... severing the ethereal chord it has attached to her is our utmost goal at this point, and for her a Runic talisman has been forged and charged for when she goes to sleep, and to keep on her possession throughout the day. I approach this ritual defense strategy 100% without a doubt in mind.

    I see, I see...but my question is, have you ever talk and interview the entity? That is what I meant by interrogation. Because I believe what you're doing is good so far, but you're not seeing the big picture.

    Whenever I'm under spirit/psychic attacks, I vocally talk to my spirit guides and have them by my side, and then I'll try to open up my third eye to talk to the entities involved who were very hateful to me. Sometimes, it would be a great struggle to get the answer from these hateful entities, but when I finally discover the truth to their intentions, their reasoning was really stupid. But what do I expect from entities are low in vibration and are completely undeserving to be incarnated as a human? Some of these entities can be jealous of humans, because as a soul housed in a human body, that soul deserved the body.

    Anyways, I'll say again under the advice of my guides: It seems this entity is attacking you and your girlfriend because it doesn't know that you two are very loving souls who deserved of each other and you deserved the human bodies that is given to you by the Gods. It is your given right to live on Earth. That entity doesn't love itself and is very jealous of you two together and will do everything it can to hurt you and her, specifically. I think because of it's negative energy and emotions, it just revels in harassing and getting you riled up.

    I suggest you keep fighting the good fight, but I want you to understand, that the reason you need to fight on is because this entity doesn't deserve to harass you and really has no business to fight you from the otherside and harass you both on the physical plane.

    So raise your spiritual/energy vibration with love and compassion, and I believe you will win back your girlfriend and your health and sanity. You're not crazy or insane and neither is your beloved. This stuff is real, because I went through similar experiences.
    Last edited by Adamantea; February 19th, 2011 at 01:57 AM.
    "He drew a circle that shut me out
    Heretic, rebel, a thing to flout
    But love and I had the wit to win
    We drew a circle that took him in."
    - Edwin Markham

    "If you have form'd a circle to go into,
    Go into it yourself & see how you would do."
    - William Blake

    OCTOBER COUNTRY...that country where it is always turning late in the year. That country where the hills are fog and the rivers are mist; where noons go quickly, dusks and twilights lingers, and midnights stay. That country composed in the main of cellars, sub-cellars, coal-bins, closets, attics, and pantries faced away from the sun. That country whose people are autumn people, thinking only autumn thoughts. Whose people passing at night on the empty walks sound like rain...
    ~ "The October Country" by Ray Bradbury

  8. #48
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    West Virginia
    Age
    59
    Posts
    3,442
    Just a side note but I think far to many seem to think of things in human terms and perspective. In my experience unless it was a once human spirit the notion of love, or other similar concepts mean nothing to them. It's like a moth is attrackted to a light yet has no sense of love or attachement to it.

    Usually it's the sense of energy and vibration that attract things from my experience. Especially if it is out of the norm for human ranges. Out of the norm falling into psychic fluctions, emotional turmoil, even deep anger and hate that causes the person's aura to pulsate like a strobe light.

    Not entirley unsimiliar to the notion that as we open our persception and awarenss of "Occultish" things we tend to attrack those same things to us. We start to vibrate and echo those energy signatures through our moving closer to them through interest and research into them.

  9. #49
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Outlands of Arizona
    Posts
    18
    I think one thing that may have been missed here (Unless I'm the one that missed it, at which point I apologize) is that there may be something actually connecting this entity to her. That would make it very difficult to get rid of. Is there any emotional or sexual abuse in her past? If the being latched onto that it may take her dealing with the trauma to loosen its hold and finally be able to be banished. There's always another chance that it wants something and doesn't feel it's being listened to. This can anger non corporeal being very much. Have you tried actually speaking to it with a scrying stone? The information you get could be invaluable to why it's there or what its true motivations are. Remember, if this being was never human then it doesn't rationalize things the same way we do. I always try to use bindings or banishments as a last resort. I would also agree that darker entities are excellent at protecting from these types of things. I have twice as many dark guardians as I do light ones.
    She came Lilith, a perfect myth
    The scarlet whore
    Skinned in magnificence
    In her defense
    She only slew a few of them

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  10. #50
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Pottstown, PA
    Posts
    26
    Quote Originally Posted by Soul Scribe View Post
    I think one thing that may have been missed here (Unless I'm the one that missed it, at which point I apologize) is that there may be something actually connecting this entity to her. That would make it very difficult to get rid of. Is there any emotional or sexual abuse in her past? If the being latched onto that it may take her dealing with the trauma to loosen its hold and finally be able to be banished. There's always another chance that it wants something and doesn't feel it's being listened to. This can anger non corporeal being very much. Have you tried actually speaking to it with a scrying stone? The information you get could be invaluable to why it's there or what its true motivations are. Remember, if this being was never human then it doesn't rationalize things the same way we do. I always try to use bindings or banishments as a last resort. I would also agree that darker entities are excellent at protecting from these types of things. I have twice as many dark guardians as I do light ones.
    You're right, there is... I am not sure I really touched on this as much as I should have, but her great great grandmother was PA Dutch witch who was practicing and conjuring some pretty negative stuff most likely for self gain or selfish reasoning. She had a book of spells, incantations etc. that was definitely not on the positive side, and handed it down to my girlfriend's grandmother, afraid of what she had seen in the book she decided to burn it... Her grandmother and her mother have both dealt with whatever this thing is, but they both won't talk to her about it and brush it off like it's nothing when approached and quickly change the subject... A few people who are medium, or spiritually intuitive have said without really knowing the details of the story have both said, you are dealing with a curse.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •