Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6

Thread: Dealing with an Incubus...

Quote Originally Posted by Soul Scribe View Post
    I think one thing that may have been missed here (Unless I'm the one that missed it, at which point I apologize) is that there may be something actually connecting this entity to her. That would make it very difficult to get rid of. Is there any emotional or sexual abuse in her past? If the being latched onto that it may take her dealing with the trauma to loosen its hold and finally be able to be banished. There's always another chance that it wants something and doesn't feel it's being listened to. This can anger non corporeal being very much. Have you tried actually speaking to it with a scrying stone? The information you get could be invaluable to why it's there or what its true motivations are. Remember, if this being was never human then it doesn't rationalize things the same way we do. I always try to use bindings or banishments as a last resort. I would also agree that darker entities are excellent at protecting from these types of things. I have twice as many dark guardians as I do light ones.
    You're right, there is... I am not sure I really touched on this as much as I should have, but her great great grandmother was PA Dutch witch who was practicing and conjuring some pretty negative stuff most likely for self gain or selfish reasoning. She had a book of spells, incantations etc. that was definitely not on the positive side, and handed it down to my girlfriend's grandmother, afraid of what she had seen in the book she decided to burn it... Her grandmother and her mother have both dealt with whatever this thing is, but they both won't talk to her about it and brush it off like it's nothing when approached and quickly change the subject... A few people who are medium, or spiritually intuitive have said without really knowing the details of the story have both said, you are dealing with a curse.

Quote Originally Posted by The Oaken Warrior View Post
    You're right, there is... I am not sure I really touched on this as much as I should have, but her great great grandmother was PA Dutch witch who was practicing and conjuring some pretty negative stuff most likely for self gain or selfish reasoning. She had a book of spells, incantations etc. that was definitely not on the positive side, and handed it down to my girlfriend's grandmother, afraid of what she had seen in the book she decided to burn it... Her grandmother and her mother have both dealt with whatever this thing is, but they both won't talk to her about it and brush it off like it's nothing when approached and quickly change the subject... A few people who are medium, or spiritually intuitive have said without really knowing the details of the story have both said, you are dealing with a curse.
    That sort of adds a whole new demenson to the issue. If it is bound to the blood line and is a blood curse you've got a bigger problem. Especially in the sense that it could be a blood oath passed to the descendents by the original practioner.

Try to block it and it becomes worse in the long run for it acts like a dam before the river. The pressure appears to be slaking off and things getting better but it all is simply building on the other side of the dam. The dam will burst there is no getting around it and it will drown and wash away everything that is in its path.

My line has a blood oath and it rears its head every generation. Those who embrace it and work with it usually do fairly well, those who don't usually get their arse handed to them in a painful manner.

I've only heard of one of my ancestor's that lifted it and they had to go to Scotland where the blood oath was born. Even then I am not sure it was lifted as much as allowed to jump over to another who accepted it. Yet what was done I am not aware of other than it had to be done on the original soil of birth.

Just an aside note here but if the originator was PA Dutch she was probally a practioner of Pow-Wow which goes into a whole different realm of how things worked and calls forth upon a whole lot of biblical energy and powers, both preceived as good and evil.

Almost in the same sense as sigils and words of power were used in the Jewish practices of Golem creation and such. What little I know of Pow Wow revealed it to be highly unresponsive to so called traditional witchcraft and folk magics.

You may want to look into some of the Pow Wow books that have come down through the ages. Especially in considering which passages and such were used and how in creating wards, protections and blood oaths.

Quote Originally Posted by MonSno_LeeDra View Post
    Just an aside note here but if the originator was PA Dutch she was probally a practioner of Pow-Wow which goes into a whole different realm of how things worked and calls forth upon a whole lot of biblical energy and powers, both preceived as good and evil.

Almost in the same sense as sigils and words of power were used in the Jewish practices of Golem creation and such. What little I know of Pow Wow revealed it to be highly unresponsive to so called traditional witchcraft and folk magics.

You may want to look into some of the Pow Wow books that have come down through the ages. Especially in considering which passages and such were used and how in creating wards, protections and blood oaths.

That's probably sound advice now that we have a better idea of what is going on.
    She came Lilith, a perfect myth
    The scarlet whore
    Skinned in magnificence
    In her defense
    She only slew a few of them

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by MonSno_LeeDra View Post

You're right, and one of my kins-women gave the same advice after she felt what was going on, I have ordered some books on the subject, and I am looking into finding a well seasoned Braucher/pow-wow practioner to possibly help us. I should be successful because we live in the heart of PA Deitsch Country. Her and my bloodline both stems from it as well, although our families have long since adapted to modern day society, and lost touch with most of the ways and customs. I have studied Hexerei, but I am Novice at best. In the meantime we are staying cool, calm and collective. All my advances thus far(as you've stated) only made things worse afterward, and the attacks more physical...

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6