Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: First time here.. Something was after me.

Exclamation First time here.. Something was after me.

A little backstory before I go into my story. I few months ago I started to do martial arts, the whole shebang. From physical to mental to spiritual (I'll call spiritual Chakra, for that's what it was taught to me as.)

I hurt my knee sparring, so I wasn't able to do physical training for 2 months, so I focused on chakra practicing. Now one night, I woke up and there was something above me. Something sinister. Now I know that was a shadow, or a shade, and the little bastard hasn't come after me again.

That's the second encounter I had with a spirit. After this encounter I attempted to put up a barrier with coaching from my sensei. (I really should have let him set it up...)

The third one creeped me out. No. It scared me.

I was typing on my computer (looking at these forums oddly enough) when all the sudden I get a black crack in my vision, like an overlay. Out of instinct, I sensed along my barrier and was shocked to feel that something had clawed its way through my barrier. Clawed.

So my question is. What the hell could have done that?

I'm sorry if this isn't well thought out and typed up well. I'll clean it up later.

what do you mean with a black crack?
    So you didn't see anything, you just felt violated?

Somewhere, between the sacred silence and sleep. . .
    My first impression is shadow person. I would suggest doing a little reading on them and see if it matches your experience. I included 1 link for you, there are a few threads on here, and there's lots of info online about them.
    So tie me to a post and block my ears
    I can see widows and orphans through my tears
    I know my call despite my faults
    And despite my growing fears

But I will hold on hope
    And I won't let you choke
    On the noose around your neck

And I'll find strength in pain
    And I will change my ways
    I'll know my name as it's called again
    ~ Mumford and Sons (The Cave)

"I have been in Sorrow's kitchen and licked out all the pots." ~ Susan Straight
    enter the sanctum

I don't follow the Pagan path, but I do take help from a good friend that is a Pagan priest. I've read up on some of the protection measures that some people have posted on these forums, including the white light of protection.

The way I was taught of by my sensei is a mixture of Japanese and Indian techniques. Where the White Light of Protection ( i may have the name wrong O.o) covers yourself, a barrier is pretty much the same thing except over an area.

When I said there was a crack in the barrier, picture a zigzag fracture along the top of a ceramic sphere. It may have been a shadow person, but it didn't look like a person to me. It looked like something that is a predator. I doubted my sanity when I saw it and told my sensei, until he went and drew a picture and ask if it looked like this?

The thing is I never told him the full details.

I'm horrible at describing these things. My brain floods with information it wants to tell yet it can't get it out in a fluid way :<

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos909 View Post
    I was typing on my computer (looking at these forums oddly enough) when all the sudden I get a black crack in my vision
    I've had that happen on a computer too. The trick is to be careful about what links you click on.
    Last edited by DiscordianKitten; February 19th, 2011 at 08:24 PM.

~ Blog: Kitten of Discord ~ Twitter: @DiscordianKitty ~

"Demons have existed [...] for at least as long as the gods, who in many ways they closely resemble.
    The difference is basically the same as that between terrorists and freedom fighters." Terry Pratchett, Eric

Respect is earned. So is disrespect.

I am the religious right. Just not the religion most people expect.

Contrary to popular belief, Hello Kitty is not my totem animal.

A wayfarer should not walk unarmed, But have his weapons to hand: He knows not when he may need a spear, Or what menace meet on the road. ~~Havamal #38
    Become the change you wish to see in the world.
    The Cellar

Quote Originally Posted by wolf View Post
    Read my second post please.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos909 View Post
    Read my second post please.
    The link is a good enough answer even if s*he read your second post. And even if your master could reconstruct your personal vision.
    Scientific reductionism aint fun, I know.

It could be a shadow person, they are common. But again: why do we see things anyway.
    Its not that its either medical science or spiritual. It can be both
    Last edited by SacredNight; February 19th, 2011 at 11:07 PM.

is offline I was not born under a rhyming planet.
    Quote Originally Posted by wolf View Post
    This.

Also, if a medical doctor can't find anything. I would recommend a psychiatrist before jumping to supernatural conclusions.
    Previously known as Njorun Alma

"A mind of the calibre of mine cannot derive its nutriment from cows." - George Bernard Shaw

Do you have a Guardian or Guardians? Mine are usually pretty good at keeping the malicious stuff out. Practicing shielding techniques will help also. With enough power of will you can make some pretty damn strong shields.
    She came Lilith, a perfect myth
    The scarlet whore
    Skinned in magnificence
    In her defense
    She only slew a few of them

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast