Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: A letter from mol on 10 years of MW

is offline It will soon be the Birth of the Christ
    mol and GEBS- how I miss all you!
    I think this is the first time I have signed-in in several years.

And I am glad that other people remember forum stalking GEBS.
    -----------------
    I have also had several aliases. I am actually kind curious if I can still log into one of them.
    "A boy's will is the wind's will/And the thoughts of youth are long long thoughts"
    -"My Lost Youth" Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

MW: Christian Witchcraft

I can't begin to explain to you (or even myself) exactly what MW, MWD & most especially MWAD has meant to me since Jan 2007 when I joined.

I have found friends, I have found (and lost) love.

I've tried to walk away and not come back, I've failed.

Thank you (Mol, GEBS, and everyone else that has worked tirelessly to keep it going).
    "Some people would rather die than think, in fact many do so." - B. Russell

"Punishments inflicted with signs of anger are useless." - I Kant

"Can't you see what's plain as day,
    It's always been there inside of you.
    One saving grace that's hard to face.
    Embracing the truth will change your fate.
    It's up to you and the path you choose,
    To be led to the slaughter or lead the way.
    The quest for light, a worthwhile fight
    Will you have what it takes?
    Come what may." - J Schaffer

Many times it is unreal just how much time and change has passed... but it's good to see some things last through those years.

Ten years? Wow. I can't believe it has been that long! My path has changed a lot over the years, but I keep coming back here. Thank you for having a safe place to discuss my beliefs. It really is home.
    "There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle."
    Albert Einstein
    Tumblr
    My New Spiritual Journal

I flit in and out of the forums these days, but I remember the times when mol was posting on here. The feeling of community here is what has always brought me back, time and time again.

mol and GEBS, many have said this already but I echo them - thank you so much for this site, for the blood, sweat and tears and everything else you have put into this website. I think I can safely speak for most of us when I say we appreciate it more than you could ever know.

I've literally grown up on these boards with the support of the MW family. It's one of the few web forums I still visit. For that, I can only say thank you from the bottom of my heart.
    Creu Gwir fel gwydr o ffwrnais awen...

"Belief is a beautiful armour/But makes for the heaviest sword..." - John Mayer

My site: http://www.kimblewitchery.co.uk

I flit in anod out of here frm time to tiem and have been around for a long time. Thanks for al the ahrd work that has been put into this site.
    I recall the days when we had the lessons here and that there has been talk of them coming back. It is down to you that this site works and I really appreciate it. It is thanks to the lessons on here that I learnt so much and felt able to add my own class as well.
    You realy helped me to blossom
    With Love and Light
    WulfcwenStar

Quote Originally Posted by ~Elise~ View Post
    I remember way back when it was a candle board...I actually work with mol IRL and he turned me onto it. I posted a couple of times, but that was it. Then a few years later Rick, (future hubby), re-introduced me to the site. I think that was 2004 and I've been here ever since.
    I've conducted the marriage of a couple of members here and then sadly, one of their funerals a few years later.
    I've taught here. I was Editor in Chief of the magazine for awhile...then GEBS asked me to join the admin team. It's been a long interesting journey.
    It'll be interesting to see where this goes.

Elise

ETA--The support Rick and I had when WE got married was awesome. I still have the gifts and cards that were sent to us by people from all over the place. I still go back to the thread with all the with all the well wishes occasionally. It is nice to review the memories.
    Has the cake topper survived all these years?
    Answering the Mother Ship's call
    Dave Ramsey and the Total Money Makeover - we're on our way to financial freedom!

is offline Don't call down the Thunder
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonsChest View Post
    Has the cake topper survived all these years?
    Yes, it has. It has a place of honor in our china buffet.
    *~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Resident Beotch

It seems some folks confuse "secrets" with Mysteries.
    The Mysteries aren't secret.
    They are there for whoever wishes to seek them out.
    There just aren't any shortcuts.

That's the Secret.

Don't ask Life to polish you into a jewel and then complain about all the rough treatment!

If you're talking shit behind my back - then you're close enough to kiss my ass.

Somewhere Dark and confusing,but sometimes comfortable
    I'm still quite new here,It hasn't even been a year yet.But I thank both of you,mol and GEBS,From the bottom of my heart.For all the blood,sweat, time and tears you've put into this beautiful place.You have my everlasting thanks and support.You've given me not only a home but a Big,huge,loveable family to go with it.
    Last edited by U-we-tsi-a-ge-ya; March 2nd, 2011 at 07:56 PM.

What I mean to say is,Yes,In the end we are all in the same boat.We're all just too busy trying to sink eachother to see it.~Me

Change is the only consistant thing in this world~Me

I am a Women,Therefore it is in my very Nature to be soul deep,caring,Increadibly complex and a constant source of awe and headaches!~Me

Exactly Why is it that 'With all Due Respect' really means kiss my ass.~Me

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    http://cooltext.com/

Been here a while, and, just
    THANK YOU BOTH -
    you are greatly appreciated.
    Lots of help here at the rough times, fun most of the time, just happy to be here.
    thank you both again, (Yes, I remember GEBS name & mol!):fpraiseyo:fpraiseyo:fpraiseyo:fpraiseyo:fpraiseyo
    When all's said and done, there's a lot more said than done!

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast