Thread: Entity in my dreams, PLEASE HELP

Question Entity in my dreams, PLEASE HELP

Hello,
    i have been watching and visiting MW for about a year now, i love the community, being a witch myself i like to learn about the experiences of others. But i always felt like i didnt have much to share... until this started happening again.

I'm going to start at the beginning.

when i was twelve this dream i had was...not scary.... but pondering to me. I was lost in this underground temple, and trying to find my way out. Well i climbed out of this man hole and i came into this bright green graveyard. I was standing there and i saw that i was in a wedding gown, and i was not a child, but more like i precieved my self on the inside, i imagined this is what my "soul" looked like. I passed this fountain and it had roses in it, i came to this head stone and this beautiful man was there, pale as snow with black eyes and black short spiky hair, his clothing was all black and kind of middle ages looking. He took my hands and we were wed over this headstone.....

thats when i woke up...

since then i had experiences of not being able to sleep, like thinking there was some one on my bed next to me talking to me, i would drift in an out, not worried like it was perfectly normal... well a couple years passed, and life and growing up really blocked my ability to make any kind of connection to the other side or any kind of magik if you will.

Then one night i was 16 i woke at 2.30 ish in the morning and everything was pitch black. My eyes flew open from a sound sleep and scwating next to me, its face one inch from mine was this black mass shapped like a man, the eyes were white and glowing. and as i realized what i was seeing i was trying to speak but my i could not, my voice was gone. i watched in horror as he stood up... and drifter up through the cieling!!! I dont know if this "him" it was related to the man from my dreams, but it was significant in my life.

After that i would have fleeting dreams again about the same man as before... i say the same becuase i treated him as the same in each dream, however his face would be diffrent each time... like my mind was giving him a face... but every time the same black eyes and hair....and i started to remember my time with him, some dreams would see, like days and i would feel my self waking, and i would try to stay.

After that i got older, started working, and the hum drum of life really sucks all perception from me and i become imune to everything. I got in a relationship, got a place, got puppies and such... well about three months ago.... i woke in the middle of the night and an eye was floating above me... just like that one night.

I went through a week of waking up at in the morning every monring to this strange deep voice, almsot alien yelling, but then to realize it was in my head...

and then last week i had a dream that tipped me off.

It was him again and this time, to say the least things were a bit steamy...

And i woke with this feeling that it was real he was real.

BUT I JUST DONT KNOW.

I tried tarot and a pendulum, and i am bad at those, they come back that he was a lover, but when i asked if he was a spirit it came back as more like a entity that watches over my dreams, like he can only talk to me through dreams.

I am very confused and i just want some more understanding, i know i cant expect you to have the answers for me, but any suggestiosn? i want his name or something. I also wonder if there is any one in the community who could do a reading for me? is he a spirit, or some kind of higher level entity.

Please any help would be amazing!!

Curious. I don't know what that thing is but I definitely think you should work on the connection you have to it, because whatever it is, its an important connection, and I do believe from your description that it is a magnanimous connection also. (does this surprise you?)

There are ways to practise entering into a dream-like state, a bit like day-dreaming but with more vividness, where you could try to communicate & explore the nature of your curious friend without having to rely on glimpses from actual dreams. Sound like a thing you'd try?

I could read Tarot and/or I Ching, or do some scrying for you, which you might find interesting at least, but nothing would be more direct than you using dream consciousness to link up yourself.

Hello and thank you for your response, Everything you have mentioned is very interesting to me. I am assuming a heavy meditation could induce this day dream type state? And i do agree with your conclusion in regards to the "relationship" I am begin practicing this and maybe post an update with anything i learn. I am just so taken with the whole situation, i have always had the idea that the "dreams" were not normal to say the least but here recently like i mentioned i just have this "I know its real " feeling.

I dont want to push my wishes on any one, but seeing as i am quite useless with Tarot Ect. if you have the mind to i would not mind it at all if you did a "reading" for this.

Again i will leave this up to you.

Thank you for the wonderful replying, i have to admit i was worried i would not be taken serious as this is my first time reaching out for another's thoughts.

I would suggest meditation. Lots of possibilities of what could be happening with you.

You're welcome.

Heavy meditation of a sort yes. There are different methods but most accessible ones generally involve getting into a deep relaxed state but with mind aware & focused at the same time, then slipping into dream-consciousness and interacting with it.

I'll PM you a reading later.

Wow, that would terrify me to say the least, I hope things get better for you. My dreams also have always been very off and some are scary even. It's useful to channel your energy and meditation yes is very good!

Be Gentle With The Earth