Thread: Curious about finding a mentor

Curious about finding a mentor

What path are you interested in? Druidry

How long have you been studying? I've been reading information on the internet for the last few months, but I'm not entirely sure where to begin.

What areas of paganism have you already explored? A little bit of everything in my quest to discover what I was drawn to. I love the theology of the ancient egyptians, but I want to study the lifestyle and way of the ancient druids.

What areas of paganism are you interested in? Lore, Herbs, Rituals, and Holidays. I would also like to learn about shapeshifting, beast mastery, and dream interpretation.

Are you drawn to any specific deity? Wepwawet is my patron, but I am also drawn to Bastet and Thoth.

What time zone are you in? United States Central Time Zone

Preferred method of communication? Email or Texting

How much time can you devote to learning? Multiple hours everyday. I do still attend school in the morning, but my evenings are free.

What is your learning style? I would probably do better with both text and visual, but I would do fine with primarily text.

What is your age? I am 18.
    Last edited by Moswen_Canidae; March 17th, 2011 at 10:36 AM.

Natural Aromatic Cedar Wood Blocks

~The Pokemon Playground Area!

is offline Now the Official Queen of ALL Blankets!
    Ok, I'd like to help you, but I'm a little confused... You want to mix Egyptian deities with Druidry? I'm pretty sure that when you're starting out, mixing pantheons in practice is not a good idea. I wouldn't even know what to suggest to you except for perhaps practicing them separately. I mean, if you want advice, I can certainly give that. But I really, strongly suggest against mixing pantheons at least until you know what you're doing.
    Site Adminstrator, (Yes, really!)
    Official Site Vixen, 100% Grade A Evil,
    Cerebral Goddess and Jelly Donut!
    subscribe to mw

Disciple #42 of Jodarius, the Random God of Thwaking.

"Even people who think they are dragons think you are crazy. How does that make you feel?"