Thread: Lodges, Oasis, Camps?

Lodges, Oasis, Camps?

Are there any OTO associations in Nova Scotia at all. I can't seem to track any down on the web, but in a year or so I'm hopefully relocating to the Halifax-ish area and would be keen to meet up with a few like-minded people. I'm due to be initiated into the OTO in a few weeks.
    93/93
    Kayos

From what I can hunt down, the answer would be no. Most of the Lodges/Camps/Oasis seem to be in British Columbia. Now, what you could do is contact one of them and see if there are members in your area, at least to have a contact point.

The most comprehensive link concerning OTO in Canada (at least that I can find...this is more info than on the otocanada.org site) is the Star of I.S.I.S. Lodge website. Their contact page is linked below.

http://www.starofisis.org/?page_id=98
    Sidhe

If I wanted your opinion, I'd read it in your entrails.

My astral realmz; let me show you them.

It looks like the Canadian section off of International's site is going through maintenance, but if you contact them by e-mail, they will respond, and forward you to who would be able able to help. Sometimes groups aren't listed, like us for ex. There's no listing for Ireland, but you can still find our site on the web. All the best with your Minerval!

Agape

93 93/93
    Last edited by Micheal; March 24th, 2011 at 02:38 AM.
    Semper Fidelis

Thumbs up

That's great guys. That's a load of help.
    Thank you
    Kayos