Thread: Who's used an emulator to re-live childhood games?

is offline (Adoreable) Community Member

Who's used an emulator to re-live childhood games?

ME ME ME! I've recently discovered emulators and i spent 3 hours downloading every poke'mon gameboy game, a VGA, and a nintendo 64 emu. Anybody else use emulators? I can't be the only nerd/geek/patheticloserwithoutalife out there! Geek on!
    the true assention: Jesus died and went up to heaven. Upon entering nobody was there. he was all alone...and then it hit...The voice had tricked him...there was no pie.

Please, Send your energies to those who suffer from Anatidaephobia...They need your help more than ever, And remember, Anatidaephobia is no laughing matter. Check with your doctor immediatly if you have Anatidaephobia.

Me!

SNES is my favorite
    Support MW by subscribing

We don't exist without your help.

It's a wonderful thing isn't it! I have a ton of Nintendo games and Sega games that I used to love playing on my computer. Just the feeling of playing them again made me regress back to my childhood!

i do. nintendo, sega genesis, super nintendo. hell now that my old gba has officially kicked the bucket i even get to play those. praise emulators and roms. it would kinda suck for us nostalgia hounds otherwise.
    Crying "cherry-picking!" with one breath and "diversity!" with the next doesn't work either.~brymble
    "Sometimes the Light at the End of the Tunnel is really a Cranky Dragon waiting to roast your ass!"

In Darkness I Know Myself

Close friends with: Yarrow Elfglow, Czechwoods, Rudas Starblaze, Stormbeard, Philosophia, The Woman Monster, Rick and Elise, Sacred Sin David19.....

yeah !!!

I have n64,playstation, genesis and atari.

I've played a lot of old Sega and N64 games on them and some NES/SNES
    "Oh yeah, well quote this!"
    -Me

(\_/)
    (O.o)
    (> <)

First person to notice this text doesn't win a prize.

I love emulators, it makes life fun on my laptop. I have the new Pokemon Black/White DS games. they are fun as well.
    Christina Sparrow

previous MW usernames: VioletStarLizard - lil'BuddhistWich - SunflowerWriter

I am a sparrow, the smallest of songbirds...

Somewhere, between the sacred silence and sleep. . .
    I do too
    So tie me to a post and block my ears
    I can see widows and orphans through my tears
    I know my call despite my faults
    And despite my growing fears

But I will hold on hope
    And I won't let you choke
    On the noose around your neck

And I'll find strength in pain
    And I will change my ways
    I'll know my name as it's called again
    ~ Mumford and Sons (The Cave)

"I have been in Sorrow's kitchen and licked out all the pots." ~ Susan Straight
    enter the sanctum

I don't. I still have working nes, snes, and n64 systems hooked up, and tons of games! Then again, none of these are games I played with during MY childhood.
    Tobias

Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its labourers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children.

-Dwight D Eisenhower

is offline (Adoreable) Community Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sparrowspirit View Post
    I love emulators, it makes life fun on my laptop. I have the new Pokemon Black/White DS games. they are fun as well.
    ...where...please tell me
    the true assention: Jesus died and went up to heaven. Upon entering nobody was there. he was all alone...and then it hit...The voice had tricked him...there was no pie.

Please, Send your energies to those who suffer from Anatidaephobia...They need your help more than ever, And remember, Anatidaephobia is no laughing matter. Check with your doctor immediatly if you have Anatidaephobia.