Thread: My familiar has been such a huge help

My familiar has been such a huge help

I made a post earlier about what happened to me this past weekend. All I can really say is that my familiar is so amazing. I got home to my parent's house, and he crawls out from under my bed. He pretty much cleansed my entire space. The "thing" in the hallway isn't even creeping around.

Guess I just felt like sharing.

Anyone else have a familiar who does this without being asked?
    The past is a ghost, the future is a dream, and all we ever have is now. -Bill Cosby

I have a cat that sits in my lap when I'm upset.
    ---

[you have been visited by a heliotrope]

[hi]

I've always longed for a relationship with a pet that was like this. Closest I've come was with my very first pet cat, when I was a child. She was actually my mother's cat and her name was Bootsy. Probably the best cat ever. Both my mom and I were there when she died of natural old age. I still tear up to think about it. Anyway - I hope one day I can have a relationship like that with an animal again.
    "The magnificent, marvelous, mad, mad, mad, mad Madam Mim!" ~ Madam Mim, Sword in the Stone

My cat always seems to know when I need her... and when I don't! I haven't practiced magic with her yet, or tuned into her practice. This is something I will be doing when I am ready.
    Cosmic
    Tree Forest