Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Some guidance with ghosts

I've read some really cool EVP pages/testimonials, but never tried to capture it or experienced it myself.

We have a pretty interesting residual occurance that happens here. Every one of us in the family has seen it, and we all describe it pretty much the same way. Its a man in a red flannel shirt and dark hair that runs past our house. The neat thing about it is that it happens during daylight. Its usually during the summer in the early evening while its still quite light out. It happens a few times a month during the summer. We used to get all mad because we thought some deranged lunatic was getting into and running thru our yard. We then started locking the gate, and it was still happening. Over the years we realized it was probably just residual. Even hubby who is the ultimate skeptic believes its for real. He's just seen it too many times to dispute it anymore. I've often wondered what he was running from that left such an energy imprint!
    daphne

Quote Originally Posted by daphnerose View Post
    We have a pretty interesting residual occurance that happens here. Every one of us in the family has seen it, and we all describe it pretty much the same way. Its a man in a red flannel shirt and dark hair that runs past our house. The neat thing about it is that it happens during daylight. Its usually during the summer in the early evening while its still quite light out. It happens a few times a month during the summer. We used to get all mad because we thought some deranged lunatic was getting into and running thru our yard. We then started locking the gate, and it was still happening. Over the years we realized it was probably just residual. Even hubby who is the ultimate skeptic believes its for real. He's just seen it too many times to dispute it anymore. I've often wondered what he was running from that left such an energy imprint!
    daphne
    That is sooo wild!

Some EVP's are of repeating events and some that are of actual hauntings. It's up to an EVP expert to tell the difference. I find it very cool as well and I hope to actually one day get an EVP But, the energy in my house are of actual hauntings and not residual. I would have no idea what to do if I had residual energy. It's scary to think about in my opinion lol
    Last edited by NovembersMedium; April 27th, 2011 at 09:36 PM.
    ........"That's why I say that ALL my trust and hopes are going to the animals on the discovery channel and not towards humanity" - Me

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2