Thread: Want to belive

Want to belive

HI!

Before anyone yells at me, I know the future isnīt written in stone and things can change, heck i changed alot of tarot-readings because I only liked one part of it and decided to take control on the other.

But, how do you guys start belive, when someone tells you good and positive things instead of go all crazy and need confirmation all the time? Iīve been off for a while now, but my main struggle everyday is to belive all those great things can happen to me. Some days are like: OH hug it, itīwonīt happen, how hugging stupid can I be and blah blah blah. then Other days, I remeber all the things that happened after asking about it and I start to belive, I tell myself: Gabriella, itīs your life, these things can happen and will happen if you want them to and work for it, be positive! Stay in control.

So does anyone have any tips for me how to keep on staying positive and keeping working towards my goals that I know can happen?
    I am in control of my life, this can happen if I want it to, I can change my future IF I want to, if I donīt I just stay on the same track I am to make the things happen. But, I get these negative thoughts and it didnīt help that I asked one thing to many times so when the cards started to switch from yes to no, I freaked out. But I know now thanks to you guys that they are worn out, I am worn out and I have asked the same thing over and over, to many times.
    Last edited by Agaliha; May 8th, 2011 at 01:58 AM. Reason: censoring the f-word

There are so many things you can do? begin with Asking Archangel Micheal to cut the cords of fear, discordent energies, attachments that are not good for you etc....
    Ask Archangel Raphael for healing..........
    Ask The Archangels, The Angels for guidance and understanding of the things within tarot you can control and change, Get Creative..........

I recommend Doreen Virtue's new book "Angel Words." Words do create our reality.........

Keep a Journal.... Write at top of page . "My Ultmate goal... that thing which gives me ultimate peace within self"
    Then................."What steps I need to get there?"
    Write the steps you need to focus on to reach you goal...... (You can as the tarot for guidance if need be)
    People Who will support me.........................
    What I need to let go of? (can check with Tarot...)
    Write those things on seperate pieces of paper and as you visulaize the cord cutting you can tear each piece of paper or burn it......

Hope these suggestions may help you stay on track.......... keep you focused on your future.......

Blessings....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Namaste.....

Vesta.....
    (want to know more about me-
    http://mysticwicks.com/showpost.php?p=3822998&postcount=59)

Check out Tarot Collection
    http://mysticwicks.com/showpost.php?...&postcount=209

Oracle Collection.....
    Updated now.....in non-tarot collection thread...
    http://mysticwicks.com/showpost.php?...6&postcount=54

"Will Read in PM....

Contact me if you feel you don't know what direction to travel.... you feel you need change in your life........"

"I will reply asap........"

http://vestascircle.vpweb.com

I can relate to this. I've had a few different readers/mediums tell me that I have some amazing changes coming up, but I stuggled to believe that I will be ready for it. A trick I used was to write 'You're awesome!' on a piece of paper and put it on the wall next to my front door. Each time I walk outside I get a little reminder that I have the ability to take the world, and any changes it throws at me, head on.

Force yourself to think positive. Even if you don't feel positive, thinking 1-2 positive thoughts for every negative will counteract the negative and gradually put you in a positive mood - thus making you think more positively etc etc etc...

Quote Originally Posted by ~*Sacred*~ View Post
    Force yourself to think positive. Even if you don't feel positive, thinking 1-2 positive thoughts for every negative will counteract the negative and gradually put you in a positive mood - thus making you think more positively etc etc etc...
    This, mostly just this heh. It's an active choice. I like grug's suggestion of the post-it note and might have to try it myself.

The one thing I can add is that I find when I'm feeling awful about myself I start complimenting people around me. Send texts or emails to friends letting them know how much I appreciate them, etc. Building up that positive energy for other people invokes the 3x3 (Karma) law too!!