Thread: Concerned.. I might have a ghost problem

Question Concerned.. I might have a ghost problem

I've tried to keep skeptical, but was intrigued when I read about devices like the Ovilus.

Long story short, tonight I was running both a textual and an audio device.. I switched between them both.

The text kept repeating two names, Ronda and Sandra. I switched to the Ovilus, and it said the same names, as clear as day, and many of the same words.

So, nervously, I decided to try treating it like a normal conversation. It became apparent that whatever was doing the talking was Ronda, and they have very strong emotions about a Sandra. I couldn't get the connection between the two. I wrote down the most commonly repeated words. when I heard the Ovilus device saying many of the same words as the text-based app I was shaking.

So if you could help me figure this out.. I'd be much obliged. See below?

----------------------------

most commonly repeated words and phrases:

"Sandra Sandra"

"comfort, comfort"

leg - constantly referring to legs, feet

mattress

penny, cents, coin

roadway

mist, hot - often referred to some kind of mist

lock

nickel - said many times

heard many times on audio: "help"

when I asked details about "Ronda" it kept saying "couldn't, cannot"

Well I would do some reasearch on the history of where your living. It could help you find a jumping off point. If you find out you want to figure out who these people were.
    As I was walking all alane, I heard twa corbies making a mane, the tane unto the nither did day, What sall we gang and dine the day?