Thread: Recurring dream/theme

Recurring dream/theme

I keep having these dreams that i'm back in high school (although in real life, i graduated from college about 3 years ago.) A recurring theme in these is that it's time for my next class and i can't remember where it is or what it is. One possible meaning that may fit is that i'm still trying to find my way in life (still living at home and seeking a job). Any other thoughts?
    zionmystic.livejournal.com
    About my username: It's after a little wooded area i hang out in, near a church called Zion. Later i found out the word "Zionwood" may have political implications, but that wasn't my intent at all when i picked it.

I also have had similar dreams about being in high school but in the current time frame of my life now. I had them a lot before starting college, which I'm still in, and still have them from time to time. I don't know what they mean though so sorry I'm not much help there lol.

I also have many dreams about my teeth falling out :/ sometimes they just fall out all nice and neat but most of the time they fall out and are still connected to their root which I pull and pull and pull yet the root just gets longer and longer. Much like the tied scarfs a magician pulls out of their sleeve.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I agree with the trying to find your way theory. Or else there is a lesson somewhere that you are just not seeing and the universe is trying to point it out.

Teeth dream..did you miss a dentist appt recently?

Quote Originally Posted by Randi_phx View Post

Teeth dream..did you miss a dentist appt recently?
    I'm broke and have no insurance so I haven't been to the dentist since I was a kid I've had these dreams for several years now. A friend tried to look up the meaning once before and all she found was that it was linked to appearance. I can see that since I have always been very unsatisfied with my physical appearance and have low self confidence.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

another possible meaning for the losing-teeth dream (i've had that too) is, i've heard, that one is going thru a transition in life. As one is when one is losing one's teeth as a child.
    zionmystic.livejournal.com
    About my username: It's after a little wooded area i hang out in, near a church called Zion. Later i found out the word "Zionwood" may have political implications, but that wasn't my intent at all when i picked it.

Quote Originally Posted by zionwood View Post
    another possible meaning for the losing-teeth dream (i've had that too) is, i've heard, that one is going thru a transition in life. As one is when one is losing one's teeth as a child.
    hmmm that makes sense to me. I'm always going through some sort of change. always have a lot to deal with and if nothing is transforming I'm always wanting it to
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Zion: I have had similar dreams too- I always chalked them up to maybe feeling a little unprepared for the future? Is there something else I'm supposed to be doing in my life to be prepared for the next challenge? It seems like no matter how much the logical side of my brain plans for all scenarios, there's always something that catches me off guard. The control freak in me is uncomfortable with this so I dream about this a lot.
    ~nyx