I fit a bunch of those descriptions including all the ailments and whatnot but I certainly don't believe in star people or whateverthefluck. I mean half that stuff is what almost ALL "people who see the world differently" think and feel (not limited to pagans, just not the 'norm' of modern society).
To me this list looks like fodder for nutters.

- FEEL LIKE "A STRANGER IN A STRANGE LAND."
Every day of my frakking life. I feel nobody really gets me, and I don't really get anybody. They are all weird.
- UNUSUAL BLOOD TYPE, OR EVEN A COMBINATION OF BLOOD TYPES.

One of the rarest, but I'm far from the only one.
- LOWER THAN NORMAL BODY TEMPERATURE.

So does my mom, it's genetic.
- EXTRA VERTEBRAE, TRANSITIONAL VERTEBRAE, FUSED VERTEBRAE, OR LOWER BACK PAINS.

Upper back problems and two 'almost immobile' thoracic vertebrae.
- EXTRA OR "MISPLACED" RIBS.
Does it count if I 'tweek' ribs and need chiropractic adjustments? lol :P
- UNUSUALLY SHARP HEARING, AND EYES VERY SENSITIVE TO LIGHT. - CHRONIC SINUSITIS (IRRITATION IN NOSE OR NOSTRILS).
Overly sharp hearing from too many ear infections and incredible light sensitivity and bad sinuses, the latter is genetic. And? so?
- FELT THAT THEIR EARTH MOTHER AND FATHER ARE NOT THEIR TRUE, REAL PARENTS, AND THEY LONG OR YEARN FOR THEIR TRUE PLACE OF ORIGIN.

I am every bit my father's daughter, but I had an aunt that I felt was my spirit mother. Doesn't mean she was, it just means my mom and I don't 'get' each other.
- FELT OR SENSED THAT THEY WERE BEING WATCHED OVER AND DIVINELY PROTECTED.
Who hasn't felt this?
- HAVE NATURAL OR UNUSUAL ABILITIES IN SPECIALIZED AREAS, SUCH AS ART, MUSIC, MATHEMATICS, ACTING, NATURAL SCIENCES, HEALING, ETC.

That's like half the world.
- CHILDREN AND ANIMALS ARE OFTEN ATTRACTED TO THEM.

Children and animals are drawn to people who like children and animals.
- EXPERIENCE A STRONG ATTRACTION TO NATURAL QUARTZ CRYSTAL AND GEMSTONES.

Ooh, pretty.
- OFTEN HAVE FLYING DREAMS OR OUT-OF-BODY EXPERIENCES

I even dreamt that a faerie flew into the wall of a building and I passed through unharmed. Got a chuckle out of that one.
- HAVE A STRONG AFFINITY TO PAST ERAS OF ATLANTIS & LEMURIA, ANCIENT EGYPT, BIBLICAL TIMES, KING ARTHUR & CAMELOT, AND OF REMEMBERING PAST LIVES DURING THOSE PERIODS.
I'm an archaeologist and it's the only profession I ever wanted to do (if I can't go back to the past, I can recreate it). Rather I believe that would have more to do with reincarnation than being a being from another plane of existence. But even that's a stretch.
- FEEL A SPECIAL ATTRACTION OR DRAWING TO THE PLANET VENUS, THE PLEIADES, THE ORION CONSTELLATION, OR OTHER CELESTIAL LOCATIONS, AS WELL AS KNOWING DEEP WITHIN THAT THEIR REAL HOME IS SOMEWHERE BEYOND THE STARS.

I love Orion and I say 'hi' to him whenever I see him (as I truly feel he protects me, crazy I know). Same as the Moon. But I don't feel that I'm from there.
- THEY ARE USUALLY STARRY-EYED ROMANTICS.
I was until I discovered the horrors of unrequited love.
- OFTEN SEEM TO TAKE ON THE ROLE OF BEING AN EMPATH.

Yep.
- HAVE OFTEN EXPERIENCED, WHEN GLANCING AT A DIGITAL CLOCK OR WATCH, THAT THE TIME, HAPPENED TO BE AT "11:11."

I prefer 12:34. lolz.

This list is wayyy too generic.
As much as I hate to admit it, I am merely human.
(And I have to say that or NASA will want to probe me.)