Thread: I'm dying?

Embarrassed I'm dying?

My bf wants his nana to be happy...he really does. Her boyfriend is an old fart (putting that nicely....) Anyways so this dude is old, lives off meds and O2 tanks, and smokes...all the time. He looks like he's going to go. Wonderful bf keeps "wishing" for him to do so. I warned him that he should never wish harm on anyone even if they are a SOB.

A few weeks ago, I had a nightmare. I walked into a bathroom and saw myself in the mirror. I had blood everywhere...possibly shot and stabbed? Whatever it was, it wasn't pretty. Then a few nights later, he dreamed that I died!!! He didn't say how but noted that it was a few days before our legal marriage (right now we believe we are married...so a few days before we made it legal.) We are set to sign the papers in January next year.

So this has been running through my mind. What do you guys think? Warning or just a coincidence?

Maybe you're more stressed out about the bf wishing the man dead than you think... Last night I had a stress-related dream about my fiancée too (dreamed he married another woman), they're not pretty. At least, this is my take on the dream. :3

what about his dream that I died?

Quote Originally Posted by MysticElement View Post
    what about his dream that I died?
    I've had horrible dreams about my loved ones dying. they even have had the same.

Dreams are funny like that, they'll bring up inner thoughts you might be worried about and we all worry about our loved ones leaving us on this plain to soon.

dont worry to much about it, sometimes a dream is just a dream. bad or good

A few days ago I had a dream I was killed by an alien. umm not to worried about that.
    Sit back and Relax..