Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Does anyone work with Hekate/Hecate?

Does anyone work with Hekate/Hecate?

(I really like the way Sekhmet Soul 30's thread about Hela (Hel) is going, and was hoping we could begin a similar thread for Hekate or Hecate. )

I used the search function but many of the threads concerning Hekate are old and many of those members are gone or no longer posting. So...I was hoping for a fresh new thread sharing information about Hekate, UPGs included.

So does anyone work with Hekate?

I have worked with Her in the past and I am currently transitioning to working with Her again. In other words,I am preparing to have a re-dedication ritual, gathering items for Her and getting ready to set up an altar again.
    user formerly known as DixieWitch.
    Me on Facebook

The problem I think is that most or many of us have already stated many times our thoughs, UPG and research on Hekate / Hecate. In that light not sure what else could be added to the discussion.

I connect with Hecate and have looked to her in times that I have been at a cross road in my life... times that I was so overwhelmed mentally that she helped me getting moving back in the direction and gave me strength to move on in my life...

here is a link to some more information on Hecate.. you might have done and read it....

http://www.goddessgift.com/goddess-m...ess_hecate.htm

I'm late to this party... but here I go.

I often find myself at crossroads in this lifetime. I often find myself floundering, seeking some sort of rock to cling to.

And Hekate has proven herself to be that rock, time and time again. So tonight I emailed my Priest to let him know that I am planning to do a rededication to Hekate. I've got a basic idea for how it is to go, but I find myself wondering if there is something else to add to it.

With the future struggles that I KNOW I am going to go through due to my recent diagnosis, I have come to realize that I need to stop trying to do things totally on my own. I think that in this lifetime, my big lesson is that being alone is not a good thing at all times. That I need to learn to rely on others as much as I rely on myself.

Thanks, cosmic 2x4, I've gotten the message!
    Now this is the Law of the Jungle - as old and as true as the Sky. And the Wolf that shall keep it may prosper, but the Wolf that shall break it must die. As the creeper that girdles the tree-trunk the Law runneth forward and back; For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack. ~ Rudyard Kipling

Hammerfest, Northern Norway, (71 degree north)
    I do not work with Hekate - She is the very base of my life. I dedicated myself to Her in 92 - when She ASKED me to follow Her. I was in love with Her like a teenager during the first years. Today She is - exactly as you say, Kraheera, my rock too. In the shadows, often more felt than seen in daily life, She is the ground of my entire existence.
    Panta rhei

En erebos phos

Hekate is my Goddess.
    Last night she inspired me in many ways and helped me to write a ritual.

I have seen posts about Hecate on quite a few Pagan blogs and forums lately. A greater awareness of Her is building - what excellent energy to be a part of!
    Cosmic
    Tree Forest

is offline Alas... Meatball doesn't work that way!
    Quote Originally Posted by Caitlin.ann View Post
    ... So does anyone work with Hekate?
    Yes.
    some people are like slinkies -
    not good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when they are pushed downs the stairs.

True enlightenment comes from discovering principles which challenge your spiritual view, not from inventing principles to confirm it.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast