Thread: Any books on crystal healing?

Midwest USA

Any books on crystal healing?

Hey everyone. I am interested in learning more about crystal healing and was wondering if there are any good books out there that are on it or that cover it?

Love is in the Earth by Melody is a very good resource (very big one) on crystals and their properties. While the book doesn't contain pictures, if you have a little rock knowledge, her descriptions are quite good to help you identify them. Otherwise there's a supplemental book of pictures, but that's separate. I have this and have been enjoying it to use crystals creatively for my own purposes in personal healing.

I too am interested in crystal healing, and have done research on resources. One that I have read is called "Healing with Crystals" by Pamela Chase and Jonathan Pawlik. It hasn't gotten the greatest feedback, except that it is a good brief starter source to be taken with a grain of salt. I thought that was accurate. It was an enjoyable read as the book is very short. I didn't agree with everything, but it made me think and gave me somewhere to start.

I've heard Crystal Healing by Katrina Raphael is supposed to be good too. I can't say for myself though.

You might also try searching the forums for other info that may have been posted in the past if you haven't already.
    ...saith the black swan [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"What if you slept? And what if, in your sleep, you dreamed? And what if, in your dream, you went to heaven and there plucked a strange and beautiful flower? And what if, when you awoke, you had the flower in your hand? Ah, what then?" ~Coleridge

Some may disagree with me, but honestly, if you are going to pay for a book, I would spend 19 bucks and take a pre-recorded crystal healing class by a woman with some pretty hefty (and real) credentials on the subject.

If you want more info.

Like I said, just my opinion, but that's what I plan on doing once my college courses slow down next month.

Napier HB NZ
    There are many great books on Crystals and their healing properties.... Phillip Permutt, has a couple of great books... The Crystal Healer and Crystal Chakra Healing...

Judy Hall has several good books Doreen Virtue also...... Crystal Bible is great.....

Another great way to explore Crystal healing is a Crystal Wisdom Kit (On Amazon) or try a Crystal Oracle cards by Toni Carmine-Salerno or Tibetan Jewel gemstone Oracle or Crystal Ally cards are some suggestions.... They all have suggestions in how to work with crystals and healing.

Hope these suggestions assist in your journey...

(want to know more about me-

Check out Tarot Collection

Oracle Collection.....
    Updated non-tarot collection thread...

"Will Read in PM....

Contact me if you feel you don't know what direction to travel.... you feel you need change in your life........"

"I will reply asap........"