Thread: Sekhem/Seichim

is offline Walking the Labyrinth following her call

Sekhem/Seichim

I debated where to put this post originally as it involved both Egyptian Deity and Energy Healing but i thought it was better here. I borrowed a book from the library yesterday Storm Constantine's Sekhem Heka I had originally just been trying to research Heka but after reading it for a few chapters i started to get interested. I have done a search on here and the only reference i found was a post that someone recommended the book but i was wondering does anyone on here practice it, how does it differ to Reiki if you have that as well. I have contacted a gentleman who does free 1st level Attunements and hopefully they will contact me back soon and i can post my own comments. Also i wanted to know if using Sekhem for those that work personally with Egyptian deities has it deepened your relationship with them?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

☆~☽✪☾~☆Labrynth☆~☽✪☾~☆

Me - "I dont know what i am and its frustrating!"
    Aset - "You may not know what you are, but you know who you are, and that is far more powerful than any label man could give you."

I may not be the best person to reply but I have a Reiki/Seichem attunement which was combined during my first attunement. I can feel the difference between them so that's why I'm replying. I feel as though Reiki (I have the Usui attunement) is at the 'base' level of energetic vibration. That is to say that I feel as though it resides closer to the physical level, healing the physical body. Seichem is a tad higher on the scale and when I separate it it is for more spiritual healing and workings. I don't think I'm explaining this coherently, forgive me I'm on my third coffee LOL - If I were to place it on an actual scale (I'll use the chakras) Reiki would be the root and Seichem would lay between the sacral and solar plexus and Jothi would settle in the crown.

I think that a Seichem attunment would be a fantastic addition to any Egyptian workings. The Egyptian pantheon isn't where I reside so I rarely separate the Reiki/Seichem attunements anymore but I can say with absolute certainty that it does have a strong Egyptian 'vibe' about it.