Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13

Thread: Whats everyone reading now and/or read lately

I've got 3 or 4 going again.. "AngelWalk", "dancing with the Wheel" by Sunbear, and lastly "Miranda's Viking" a silhouette intimate moments spell bound romance book from the early 1990's. I can read the last one and its siblings over and over! LOL

Need to start picking out my next batch I suppose......
    [SIGPIC] Kim

The Intuitive Writer, by Gail Sher, and Conspiracy Game, by Christine Feehan, which is hard to put down.

is offline "Ah-HOW-ten-EE-tays" (just call me Jenn)
    Too many unfinished books. 1984, Snow Flower and the Secret Fan, a poetry book that belonged to my great grandmother, What To Do When Help Is NOT On The Way (a prepper medical book), and some true autobiography about a real geisha (not Memoirs of a Geisha, which is fiction).

Pretty much, the only thing I'm really interested in reading is the Garfield comic strip, which is available in its entirety for free on the Garfield app.
    ~ * ~ * ~ Here's my latest art on Fine Art America ~ * ~ * ~

I also do commissions, so if you're interested in having me paint something specifically for you, just contact me. Mention that you're an MW member, and get a 5% discount on your specially commissioned piece. And if the piece has an animal as the subject, I'll see to it that future sales of the prints also benefit a rescue organization devoted to that species/breed.)

Just finished Books of Blood Vol 1 (don't have vol 2 or 3 yet) and starting on The Damnation Game both by Clive Barker

Picked them up during the last flea market run
    Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans -John Lennon
    Good men don't need rules. Today is not the day to find out why I have so many. -The Doctor

I just finished The Little Paris Bookshop by Nina George and Circling the Sun by Paula McClain. I've just started The Beekeeper's Apprentice by Laurie R. King.
    It's been minutes, it's been days. It's been all that I remember. <3

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13