Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Whats everyone reading now and/or read lately

"O Mother Sun: A new view of the cosmic feminine" by Patricia Monaghan. It's about the universal ancient beliefs in the supreme divinity of the solar goddess.
    The only thing that sucks around here is a straw.

Rereading a series...waiting for a book to come out in paperback....and text books...
    Felicity Rose Kysanthe

I'm a library buff, so I check out a lot of books at the same time. For example:
    1. Tarot for Writers, by Corrine Kenner. This one is creating stories with the help of the tarot cards.
    2. Escaping Salem- The Other Witch Hunt of 1962, by Richard Godbeer. This one is about another Witch Trial that happened in Stamford, Connecticut.
    3. The Age of Odin, by James Lovegrove. It's Fiction about Odin, the Viking Gods and the on coming of Ragnarok.

I'm too lazy to list all of them, so I just did my top three favorites.
    Please click on my little ones:
    My Dragcave Scroll

Irish Blessing:
    May your troubles be less, your blessing be more, and nothing but happiness come through your door!

FanFiction: Eryessa: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/3054205/Eryessa
    FictionPress: Eryessa http://www.fictionpress.com/u/866606/Eryessa

is offline I was not born under a rhyming planet.
    This is what I am reading at the moment:

Red Dragon by Tomas Harris.
    LOTR trilogy by Tolkien.
    Misery by Stephen King
    Previously known as Njorun Alma

"A mind of the calibre of mine cannot derive its nutriment from cows." - George Bernard Shaw

I just finished the 50 Shades of Grey Trilogy. I was hoping it would get better. It didn't. If people think those books are racy - I feel nothing but pity.
    "The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common:
    instead of altering their views to fit the facts, they alter the facts to fit their views,
    which can be very uncomfortable if you happen to be one of the facts that need altering."

Quote Originally Posted by Twinkle View Post
    I just finished the 50 Shades of Grey Trilogy. I was hoping it would get better. It didn't. If people think those books are racy - I feel nothing but pity.
    Goddamit, I just bought the trilogy!!!!!!!!! My sister said it was racy so I bought it. I'll read it anyway but I guess I should have thought about my and her definitions of "racy" beforehand because now I wonder if I'm going to get 'cheated'. You'd think I'd have learned my lesson with the Twilight series because that turned out to be total shit writing.

*sigh*
    "Knowledge without mileage is bullsh*t"... Henry Rollins

"That moral high horse is a tough perch to stay on"... Me

"PETA doesn't want stressed animals to be cruelly crowded into sheds, ankle-deep in their own crap, because they don't want any animals to die-ever-and basically think chickens should, in time, gain the right to vote. I don't want animals stressed or crowded or treated cruelly or inhumanely because that makes them probably less delicious"...Anthony Bourdain

R.I.P. MiLo
    Run free and catch the rabbits
    4/7/96 - 11/30/10

I finished my Mother Holle book and the last of the 50 Shades books. I am starting book #18, Flirt in the Anita Blake series.

is offline Jewish Renewalist/Who knows?
    I've been working my way through "How Carrots Won the Trojan War: Curious (but True) Stories of Common Vegetables" for a while. I also started "The Sweet Far Thing" by Libba Bray.
    Better Know a Child Ballad

My Deviantart Page

I am in between books at the moment, just finished rereading the Harry potter Series, and I plan on starting with the LOTRs series as soon as i find out where i put them.
    Felicity Rose Kysanthe

Finished It Takes a Witch by Heather Blake. Thinking about reading Bruja Brouhaha by Rochelle Staab next.

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast