Thread: Paranormal Photographs? POST HERE!

Exclamation Paranormal Photographs? POST HERE!

I've had many discussions with people over the years on "how to tell if it's an orb" when you get a circular spot in a photograph. I took this recent photo of my baby cat Genesis and I find it quite odd. I'd like your opinion on it. Also... post pics of your own here. I'd like this to be a thread to post pics with "oddities" and discuss them....
    Maybe "STICKY" material?

Feel free to change the Title of the thread....
    Attached Images Attached Images
    OFFICIALLY PROTECTED BY THE OSC!
    REST WITH THE ANGELS
    Laura Jane Yelsits Faedi
    5/12/62 ~ 4/9/10
    "Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense." - Buddha
    The moment we begin to fear the opinions of others and hesitate to tell the truth that is in us, and from motives of policy are silent when we should speak, the divine floods of light and life no longer flow into our souls.
    -E.C.Stanton

Always be honest.
    Make me laugh.
    Respect boundaries.
    Take me as I am.
    Say what you mean and mean what you say.
    Be thoughtful and make me feel special.
    -ME

Somewhere, between the sacred silence and sleep. . .
    I think it's an interesting picture, but not processed correctly since you can see through the cats paws and there are a couple areas on the photo with the gold light.

I love the idea of posting paranormal pic though!
    So tie me to a post and block my ears
    I can see widows and orphans through my tears
    I know my call despite my faults
    And despite my growing fears

But I will hold on hope
    And I won't let you choke
    On the noose around your neck

And I'll find strength in pain
    And I will change my ways
    I'll know my name as it's called again
    ~ Mumford and Sons (The Cave)

"I have been in Sorrow's kitchen and licked out all the pots." ~ Susan Straight
    enter the sanctum

That's an interesting picture!

I learned a lot about orbs on accident. I received a digital camera when they were fairly new, and the first few pictures were covered in "orbs" and I was slightly freaked.

Then I did some research and the digital cameras of that time being new would show mottled specks in some instances just because it was a digital camera.

So, nothing to worry over.

And .. that's my huge experiences with orbs. (non-existent)

I once attended a "Haunted Tour" in the rain. The tour stopped in an cemetery, and everyone started flashing away, claims of orbs abound as the rain fell down... You can see where this is going. Orbs in photos are not IMHO evidence of paranormal activity. Considering all of the fun things cameras and computers can do, orb popularity and photographic "evidence" easily faked... I think it is best to dismiss the concept of Orbs unless they are systemic to a particular place or situation. Certainly the photo of your cat is little more then the cat changing positions in the middle of a particular camera function that I totally don't understand.

is offline Artsy Lefthanded Redhead Dirt Worshipper
    The distortion is around the body of the cat as well. I'm wondering if the plastic part on the envelope (where the "to" address is normally) may be disturbing the camera and another other light around it. This to me looks like a normal photo with some light disturbance. Although it would be cool to see more pictures!
    "A native American grandfather was talking to his grandson about how he felt. He said 'I feel as if I have two wolves fighting in my heart. One wolf is the vengeful, angry, violent one. The other wolf is the loving, compassionate one.' The grandson asked him, 'Which wolf will win the fight in your heart?' The grandfather answered: 'The one I feed.' "

is offline has the right to eat chocolate
    I've just posted a weird pic I got yesterday in a separate thread. Sorry, I didn't see this thread until after I posted. Please take a look and tell me what you think.

I am normally very skeptical of pictures that are "ghosts" but I also am not a true judge of what is real and what is not... What stands out most to me is that blurred area by the cat's front legs. Okay, yeah things can get blurry for many reasons; however, I think I can see through the cat's body and see the print of the envelope! How does an image makes a solid being transparent?