Thread: Music that fits your spirituality

Goddess-centered music that you like

What music do you listen to to get you in a spiritual mood or to reaffirm it, if that makes any sense? Are there any particular artists that speak to you more than others? For myself, I really like Spiral Rhythm, Gaia Consort, Jehanne, Katy Taylor's Welcome Brigid album, Emerald Rose, Robert Gas, and Angels of Venice. I'll add more if I remember them, but that's what comes to mind right now. Thoughts?
    Chenoa
    Last edited by chenoa; July 28th, 2011 at 07:32 AM.

I almost always head straight for my Wendy Rule collection. I'm also a fan of S.J. Tucker, Spiral Dance, Damh the Bard, Tina Malia, Libana, and Celtic Women have one amazing song - The Voice, which always makes me feel as if Gaia is speaking directly through those words.

Thanks! I just had to make myself stop buying on Amazon again! Lol! I really like Tina Malia so far, as well as Celtic Woman. Other than The Blessing, what other S.J. Tucker albums are clearly pagan? I had trouble telling from the clips Amazon provides. Same with Spiral Dance? Thanks.
    Chenoa

There's a song by Chalice and Blade called 'I Hear You Calling' that generally puts me in the right mood. You can find it on Youtube, it's also sold on Amazon.

-sm
    On the path to peace is where I find Her, She shows me the way there.

LOVE Chalice and Blade. Was in a coven with a few of their members once upon a moon.

Sounds funny but I really like the LoTR soundtrack to get in a pagan/relaxed mood

Bah double post again, MW hates me lately

Sigur Rós

The blog Songs of the Goddess released a compilation that is really good:

http://blog.songsofthegoddess.com/20.../20120606.aspx
    On the path to peace is where I find Her, She shows me the way there.

Although I apologise if I am unwelcome in here; I only just saw the forum name.
    Last edited by petrus4; July 2nd, 2012 at 01:23 AM.
    "I worship the greatly beautiful one, with limbs the colour of thunderclouds, who is naked and sits on the corpse of Shiva, who has three eyes and earrings made of the bones of two young handsome boys, who is garlanded with skulls and flowers. In her lower left and upper right hands she holds a man's head and a sword, her other two hands bestowing boons and banishing fear. Her hair is greatly dishevelled."

-- Chapter 13, The
    Brihad Nila Tantra.