Thread: So there I was Traveling the depth of time and space on the back of a dobbs-head,

So there I was Traveling the depth of time and space on the back of a dobbs-head,

When Suddenly My slack wave field generator's integrity was imploded by TACOS!
    Advice? Questions? PRAISE BOB AYAAYAYAAYAYAYAAYAYAYAYAAHHHHHEYEEEYEYEYAYYAAY!!!!!!.

You obviously attempted this on a friday with no hotdogs or flax. Bad luck old man
    "My scream got lost in a papercup. Do you think theres a heaven where the screams have gone?"
    ~ Silent All These Years, Tori Amos

did you taste the tacos? were they good?
    zionmystic.livejournal.com
    About my username: It's after a little wooded area i hang out in, near a church called Zion. Later i found out the word "Zionwood" may have political implications, but that wasn't my intent at all when i picked it.

Quote Originally Posted by zionwood View Post
    did you taste the tacos? were they good?
    Naughty...this thread degenerated quickly into soft core erotica and now im hungry..sinners
    To see a World in a Grain of Sand, And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
    Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand , And Eternity in an hour. - Big Poppa Blake

Currently available for Intuitive Readings. Check the Psychics and Sensitives section or PM me for more info.