Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Question about a reading I did

I find that whatever is in my head comes out in the cards. The other week I had had issues with a friend. I was asking the cards about a holiday I'm planning and the cards were all about my friend. I would imagine that the more stuff is floating around your head the more random the reading would be.

I thought of two different things because one just keeps on popping into my head like a very annoying little thing, very very annoying, and I thought about the other things aswell so yeah, my head is so full of crap right now itīs amazing I can sleep, maybe itīs the reason to why I am so tired?

So could I have gotten those answers because I thought of like different things at the same time? I just couldnīt focus on the question I wanted to ask, the other thing just popped into my head all the time putting focus on it instead.
    Gosh I am so new at this, thanks for telling me and being the one I can bounce questions towards.

So just letīsa say: I am asking something but I feel so negative about it, like really negative because itīs taking so much energy can that then affect it so that it turns out as a negative answer? Because right now, everything is a pain in the ass, like everything, such a bad time in life but it will get better.
    Last edited by Vampyria; August 1st, 2011 at 10:47 AM.

The better you can focus your mind the better the results will be.

Quote Originally Posted by Vampyria View Post
    Gosh I am so new at this, thanks for telling me and being the one I can bounce questions towards.
    No worries. When I first started I was thinking the same questions.

Well, thanks though, bought a book about tarot and other ways like pendelums and regular cards, gonna read it and study first.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2