Thread: healing for stomach issues

healing for stomach issues

Hi. I was hospitalized with a mysterious stomach virus last month, and now my doctor says Im not digesting food properly. I have constant stomach pains and nausea. Any suggestions on what I can do to aid in the process of healing? What stones and animal totems are good for digestion and stomach problems?

Citrine is a stone that that is said to help tummy aches, digestion and stomach bugs.
    The only thing that sucks around here is a straw.

I may have orange citrine somewhere! Is there anything else, incase I can't find it?

eat yogurt!

It's what I do, as well as taking Ginger capsules because I have G.E.R.D. and a history of stomach ulcers. I recommend nutritional care (the right foods heal!) and maybe learn something along the line of Qigong (learn to feel and direct your own energy). I've never used a spell for my health though. Physiologically speaking, the body heals itself better when the 'part' in question has a good supply of blood/oxygen. nd, it's as they say, "Where the mind goes, blood flows. Where blood flows, energy follows." I'm not saying to not use spells but don't let it be the only thing you do!

Now, go . . . Heal thyself!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"All phenomena of which we are aware occurs in the mind, therefore the only thing we have to look at is the mind" -Aliester Crowley, on Yoga

"The mark of a moderate woman is freedom from her own ideas" -Lao Tzu

"I shall question him and examine him and test him" -Socrates

"You may win or lose, but to be yourself is all that you can do." -Chris Cornell

"Don't you f**king judge me" -Slipknot

"The fool who is conscious of his folly is thereby wise. The fool who thinks himself wise is the one to be called a fool." -Lao Tzu

I say incorporate some green juices/smoothies to your diet in the morning.

slice of fresh ginger steeped in hot water for about 8 minutes then drink on empty stomach first thing in the morning , a simple breakfast , chamomile teas , small meals , mint tea is also soothing ,
    online there are stomach/digestion diets or find a list of easily digested foods , avoid fatty foods no heavy dishes , no alcohol , no taking of meds on an empty stomach always have some food with any meds , always a glass of water with meds ,
    see another doctor if issue continues sometimes it is small stomach ulcers , avoid or lower stress , take care , get well soon
    Last edited by Morganite9Violet; April 19th, 2012 at 02:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Morganite9Violet View Post
    slice of fresh ginger steeped in hot water for about 8 minutes then drink on empty stomach first thing in the morning , a simple breakfast , chamomile teas , small meals , mint tea is also soothing ,
    online there are stomach/digestion diets or find a list of easily digested foods , avoid fatty foods no heavy dishes , no alcohol , no taking of meds on an empty stomach always have some food with any meds , always a glass of water with meds ,
    see another doctor if issue continues sometimes it is small stomach ulcers , avoid or lower stress , take care , get well soon
    Yeah, I was going to suggest chamomile, ginger, and mint tea. I'm doing that myself right now. Yours is definitely better. Lol.

I also put rose, jasmine, and lavender in mine because I find it relaxing. My tummy troubles are always worsened by stress. I like to use white tea or green tea for the base. I found white tea very helpful with the cramps and pain that sometimes accompanies my nausea and indigestion.
    "Bubble, bubble, toil, and trouble, the sheep in the fields, the cow in the corn."
    "The past is like a fish. You can't change it."

Check out my shop on Etsy:
    http://www.etsy.com/shop/HoodedCrowCrafts?ref=si_shop