Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Stonehenge Artio, Heelstone Artaius

Stonehenge Artio, Heelstone Artaius

(Whoso readeth — let him understand?)

In the first year of Belshazzar king of Babylon Daniel had a dream and visions of his head upon his bed: then he wrote the dream, and told the sum of the matters. Daniel spake and said, I saw in my vision by night, and, behold, the four winds of the heaven strove upon the great sea. And four great beasts came up from the sea, diverse one from another. The first was like a lion, and had eagle's wings: I beheld till the wings thereof were plucked, and it was lifted up from the earth, and made stand upon the feet as a man, and a man's heart was given to it. And behold another beast, a second, like to a bear, and it raised up itself on one side, and it had three ribs in the mouth of it between the teeth of it: and they said thus unto it, Arise, devour much flesh. After this I beheld, and lo another, like a leopard, which had upon the back of it four wings of a fowl; the beast had also four heads; and dominion was given to it.

After this I saw in the night visions, and behold a fourth beast, dreadful and terrible, and strong exceedingly; and it had great iron teeth: it devoured and brake in pieces, and stamped the residue with the feet of it: and it was diverse from all the beasts that were before it; and it had ten horns. I considered the horns, and, behold, there came up among them another little horn, before whom there were three of the first horns plucked up by the roots: and, behold, in this horn were eyes like the eyes of man, and a mouth speaking great things. I beheld till the thrones were cast down, and the Ancient of days did sit, whose garment was white as snow, and the hair of his head like the pure wool: his throne was like the fiery flame, and his wheels as burning fire. A fiery stream issued and came forth from before him: thousand thousands ministered unto him, and ten thousand times ten thousand stood before him: the judgment was set, and the books were opened.

(Wait — is that a face?)

Ancient of days
    Last edited by Garry Denke; September 15th, 2011 at 04:46 PM.

Pagans, Druids, Wiccans Storage Co.

Cwn Annwn Annan
    Great Hound Lord Road
    Nettleton Shrub, Hyperborea

Ark of the Testimony
    Cargo Shipping:
    586 B.C.

1. Port Canaan (Mar)
    2. Port Phoenicia (Mar)
    3. Port Carthage (Apr)
    4. Port Tartessos (Apr)
    5. Port Oestriminis (May)
    6. Port Brittany (May)
    7. Port Stonehenge (Jun)

Himilco the Navigator
    Cargo Shipped:
    586 B.C.

Exodus Tabernacle Receipt
    Heelstone Account Dept.
    Thanks 4 the Business

G-D
    Last edited by Garry Denke; September 15th, 2011 at 04:46 PM.

♥ YHWH Allah (LORD God)

Ezekiel's & Daniel's Beasts: Heelstone, Stonehenge

KNOW ALL MEN BY THESE PRESENTS: that English Heritage, Council for British Archaeology, The National Trust, Wessex Archaeology and United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) have been and are INTENTIONALLY CAUSING DAMAGE to an 8'x8'x4' Brass Relic containing 7 Gold Artifacts embedded in Arundian Limestone / Pozzolanic Bluestone concrete 4' (1.2m) below Heelstone at Stonehenge, UK. THIS OFFICIAL PUBLIC RECORD: Dated; 12th September 2011, this Harvest Moon. -- Wizard Merlyn, King Arthur --

1. Time Team | Facebook
    2. The Royal Society | Facebook
    3. John Glen MP - Working for Salisbury | Facebook
    4. Arthur Pendragon | Facebook
    5. Council for British Archaeology - Non-Profit Organization - York, United Kingdom | Facebook
    6. The Open University - Education - Milton Keynes | Facebook
    7. Rabbi Wolpe - Public Figure - Los Angeles | Facebook

Temperature Variations caused 2,596 year old Heelstone Concrete volume (9.48 cubic-yards; 256 cubic-feet) to crack (Layman - When temperature rises, concrete expands; When temperature falls, concrete contracts). Because the Heelstone Concrete is restrained by Heelstone weighing about ~35 tons: ~70,000 pounds; Heelstone produced Tensile Stresses which caused Heelstone Concrete to crack. Moisture Content changes in Heelstone Concrete also resulted in Expansion and Contraction (Layman - When concrete gains moisture, concrete expands; When concrete loses moisture, concrete contracts). Coefficient of Thermal Expansion in these Heelstone Core Samples range from ~5.5 millionths per degree Fahrenheit (0.000055/F) to ~10 millionths per degree Celsius (0.000010/C). Does anyone want to Review Contaminants in the Stonehenge Water absorbed by Heelstone Concrete tonight, whilst Heelstone Artifacts undergo More Damage, this Harvest Moon? (such Contaminants include: chloride and sulphate salts, carbonates, etc). -- Queen Artio (Art) --

Fortunately seven (7) Archaeologists:

1. Miranda Aldhouse-Green, Archaeologist
    Prof Miranda Aldhouse-Green
    2. Julian Richards, Archaeologist
    Archaemedia - The Official Web Site of Julian Richards
    3. Mike Pitts, Archaeologist
    Mike Pitts | The Council for British Archaeology
    4. Timothy Darvill, Archaeologist
    Timothy Darvill OBE - School of Applied Sciences - Bournemouth University
    5. Mike Parker Pearson, Archaeologist
    Our Staff
    6. Geoff Wainwright, Archaeologist
    Cardiff University - My Cardiff - Professor Geoff Wainwright
    7. Mike Heyworth, Archaeologist
    Dr Mike Heyworth MBE | The Council for British Archaeology

Care about Artifacts' Damaged.

-- Wizard Merlyn, King Arthur (Wart) Artaius, Queen Artio (Art) --

Gee Whiz, this is only One (1) of the many "Universal Magnetic Reversals" (UMRs), in an infinite amount of Universes: it is Surely not the first; And this Will not be the last. Archaeologists must initiate Digging operations at Stonehenge inside Scroll Trench (Washington Foxhole) however. Decidedly, I AM not re-charging this Universe unless Digging commences before the Autumnal Equinox scheduled "UMR" time: 9:04 AM (UTC) 23rd September '11.

♥ YHWH Allah (LORD God)
    Last edited by Garry Denke; September 15th, 2011 at 04:47 PM.

Not to be rude but....

What is this?

Are you saying that the Ark of the Covenant is buried within or below the Heelstone?

Are you also saying that Daniel's vision is in regards to some sort of animal faces on the stone itself?

I wouldn't put too much thought into it, Robertus_ . Garry is one of the Internet's resident crazy homeless people. You know, the guy that everyone in your neighborhood knows because he's always out collecting very particular fallen leaves for his private collection, or shouting about how the FBI cut off his ears because he was telling people the truth about the Kennedy assassination, or maybe just defecating in the intersection during rush hour every few days.

Yeah. That's pretty much Mr. Denke. You may have met his equally crazy cousins on another forum before this one, perhaps TimeCube Guy or Reptilian Conspiracy Man. Welcome to the neighborhood.
    JFGI

Quote Originally Posted by Tiberias View Post
    I wouldn't put too much thought into it, Robertus_ .
    Understood Sir. Love the Avatar by the way.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BillOReillys_Meme_01.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	28.0 KB 
ID:	112718

♥ Ezekiel's & Daniel's Beasts

John Glen MP - Working for Salisbury
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/John-G...wall&filter=12

Love Ezekiel's Beasts

Ezekiel the Prophet's four Beasts:
    Lion-head, Calf-ox, Man-face, Eagle-flying;
    [Altar-box 8'x8'x4' in Concrete 4' below Heel Stone]

Love Daniel's Beasts

Daniel the Prophet's four Beasts:
    Lion-cat, Bear-dog, Leopard-cat, Altar-box;
    [ark-seat-ephod-breastplate-altar-candlestick-table]

Washington's Testament, 21 January 1653,
    Little Braxted, Essex County, England G.B.

On his deathbed Rev. Laurence Washington (1602-1653) ancestor of U.S. first President George Washington (1732-1799) who inherited from his father Sir Laurence Washington (1579-1643) ownership of Stonehenge in Great Britain said;

Embedded in the Ancient's Concrete mixture of 1 part Bluestone and 3 parts Limestone cement, four feet (4 ft, 1.2 m) below my Helestone in Wilts, is my brass Altar of Burnt Offering (5c-5c-3c) containing my Seven (7) gold Tabernacle relics:

My gold Mercy Seat (2.5c-1.5c), my gold Ark of the Testimony (2.5c-1.5c-1.5c), my gold Table for the Shewbread (2c-1c-1.5c), my gold Candlestick, my gold Ephod-Girdle, my gold Breastplate, and my gold Altar of Incense (1c-1c-2c), are there.

Elizabeth Washington, baptized at
    Tring Parish, 17 August 1636
    Herefordshire, England

G-D

http://books.google.com/books?id=zq4...A237#v=onepage
    http://www.sulgravemanor.org.uk/hist...v_lawrence.htm
    http://bowinthecloud.co.uk/washington.pdf

Four Feet (4 ft) Under Stone.

Quote Originally Posted by Robertus_ View Post
    Not to be rude but.... What is this?
    This is where Ezekiel and Daniel buried the Tabernacle.
    Inside the 8'x8'x4' Altar golden Relics are Cemented.

http://www.garrydenke.bravehost.com/
    http://www.freewebs.com/garrydenke/

Are you saying that the Ark of the Covenant is buried within or below the Heelstone?

Are you also saying that Daniel's vision is in regards to some sort of animal faces on the stone itself?
    Ezekiel and Daniel descriptions Heelstone.
    Carvings are all Obvious review Photos.

1. Heelstone Lion-Cat
    2. Heelstone Ox-Calf
    3. Heelstone Man-Face
    4. Heelstone Eagle-Flying
    5. Heelstone Bear-Dog
    6. Heelstone Leopard-Cat
    7. Heelstone Altar-Ark

Four Feet (4 ft)
    Under Stone.

G-D

Get started Digging! Save gold Relics!

Quote Originally Posted by Tiberias View Post
    I wouldn't put too much thought into it...
    ( http://www.facebook.com/pages/John-G...00572766657394 )

Heelstone - And the first beast was like a lion, and the second beast like a calf, and the third beast had a face as a man, and the fourth beast was like a flying eagle.

Heelstone - After this I beheld, and lo another, like a leopard, which had upon the back of it four wings of a fowl; the beast had also four heads; and dominion was given to it.

Son of man, cause thy belly to eat, and fill thy bowels with this roll that I give thee. Then did I eat it; and it was in my mouth as honey for sweetness.

( http://www.facebook.com/OfficialTimeTeam )

G-D, SR
    Last edited by Garry Denke; September 16th, 2011 at 05:50 AM.

Time Team? Really?

Wow.
    JFGI

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast