Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Stonehenge Artio, Heelstone Artaius

I'd like to think I'm moderately intelligent, but I really have no idea what this thread is about.
    "Knowledge without mileage is bullsh*t"... Henry Rollins

"That moral high horse is a tough perch to stay on"... Me

"PETA doesn't want stressed animals to be cruelly crowded into sheds, ankle-deep in their own crap, because they don't want any animals to die-ever-and basically think chickens should, in time, gain the right to vote. I don't want animals stressed or crowded or treated cruelly or inhumanely because that makes them probably less delicious"...Anthony Bourdain

R.I.P. MiLo
    Run free and catch the rabbits
    4/7/96 - 11/30/10

Quote Originally Posted by WitchJezebel View Post
    I'd like to think I'm moderately intelligent, but I really have no idea what this thread is about.
    Well, it seems to be about stones. That much I've at least figured out.
    Wounded I hung on a wind-swept gallows
    For nine long nights,
    Pierced by a spear, pledged to Odhinn,
    Offered, myself to myself
    The wisest know not from whence spring
    The roots of that ancient rood

They gave me no bread,
    They gave me no mead,
    I looked down;
    with a loud cry
    I took up runes;
    from that tree I fell

-Hávamál

Dig! Ark! "dig dig dig" r2e2, ATT

http://armageddonprospect.wordpress....4/hello-world/
    http://www.asylumnation.com/blogs/Ga...post-3220.html

In 1984, radiocarbon dates by University of Texas (Austin) of the Altar of Burnt Offering brass preserved South-Western "gofer wood" Horn (species: Quercus virginiana; metallurgy: Cartridge brass) hollow stem Core recovered from four feet (4 ft, 1.2 m) beneath Heelstone base (Stone 96 embedded: 4.5 ft, 1.4 m; Top of Cement: 8 ft, 2.4 m depth; Top of "gofer wood" Horn: 8.5 ft, 2.6 m depth) said hollow stem Core drilled at Washington's (Owner) Stonehenge in Wiltshire, Republic (Commonwealth) of England (Britain), under Washington's 1656 Drilling Permit dated 20th June 1656, by and between Elizabeth Washington (1636-1699) and her Dentist, the eminent Dr Garry Whilhelm Denke Sr (1622-1699; Doctor of Medicine: Eberhard Karls University, Tubingen); said "gofer wood" Horn ("shittim": Root "ac"; Live oak) preserved by such Cartridge brass and Bluestone pozzolan Arundian concrete; All being located in Stonehole WA 163 and inside Scroll (Foxhole) Trench bottom (see Refraction Seismic map): Yielded the dates 4,363-4,333 years ago (~2348 BC average) for the Great Flood (Deluge), same recorded in Epic of Gilgamesh, and the Sumerian Eridu Genesis, and the Akkadian Atra-Hasis epic. In 2004, University of Texas (Dallas) confirmed said 4,363-4,333 years ago (~2348 BC average) radiocarbon date by University of Texas (Austin) using the same Washington's (Owner) Stonehenge Altar of Burnt Offering brass preserved South-Western "gofer wood" Horn (species: Quercus virginiana; metallurgy: Cartridge brass) hollow stem Core recovered from four feet (4 ft, 1.2m) beneath Heelstone base (Stone 96 embedded: 4.5 ft, 1.4 m; Top of Cement: 8 ft, 2.4 m depth; Top of "gofer wood" Horn: 8.5 ft, 2.6 m depth) in Wiltshire, Republic (Commonwealth) of England (Britain) and the same 1984 radiocarbon dating method. What "gofer wood" Horns ("shittim": Root "ac"; Live oak) radiocarbon dates did Time Team Channel 4 network get from below Ezekiel's & Daniel's Heelstone creatures?

http://www.utexas.edu/
    http://www.utdallas.edu/

Sir Lawrence Washington (1579-1643)
    Rev Lawrence Washington (1602-1653)
    & Miss Elizabeth Washington (1636-1699)

http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/al...e-sr-1622-1699
    http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/ph...=209qxtqbqe3e5

Known as Harvey Loon at Time Team Channel 4 network (the good Dr Harvey born on April 1st they say), Dr William 'Loon' Harvey Sr (1st April 1578 - 3rd June 1657), was an English physician who dug at Stonehenge in 1620, before Britain's King James I, his architect Inigo Jones, and Duke of Buckingham dug there. In 1628, after they had found Nothing of significance at Stonehenge (none of the 1620s excavations were Deeper than 4 ft), the Property was dumped on Sir Lawrence Washington, knight, Ancestor of the U.S. first president George Washington. Dr William 'Loon' Harvey Sr, had also notably described the systemic Circulation and Properties of blood pumped by the heart. After his death, "The William Harvey Hospital", was built in the town of Ashford several miles from Folkestone, his birthplace. Time Team Channel 4 network frowns on people like Dr William 'Loon' Harvey, the Britain's King James I, his architect Inigo Jones, and Duke of Buckingham, even Sir Lawrence Washington, knight, Dr Garry Whilhelm Denke Sr, and U.S. general George Washington, but to me these Folks who took action, when they saw necessary, are my heroes. Watch, as the artifacts Core Drilled, and detected by Magnetic Locator, at precisely 2.6 m (8.5 ft) below Ground Level surface at Heelstone, Stonehenge be damaged further by 2,596 year old deteriorating Bluestone Concrete, and do nothing? Neva!

http://www.geni.com/people/Dr-Willia...00012401767554
    https://circle.ubc.ca/bitstream/hand...pdf?sequence=1

Doctor Anthony M. Perks
    & Darlene Marie Bailey

Cheers!
    Last edited by Garry Denke; September 27th, 2011 at 03:44 AM. Reason: Date & Time

Quote Originally Posted by Moon_reaper View Post
    Well, it seems to be about stones. That much I've at least figured out.
    No. It's about Twinkies wrapped in bacon.
    "The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common:
    instead of altering their views to fit the facts, they alter the facts to fit their views,
    which can be very uncomfortable if you happen to be one of the facts that need altering."

Quote Originally Posted by Twinkle View Post
    No. It's about Twinkies wrapped in bacon.
    Hm, that sounds more interesting then crazy stone people.
    Wounded I hung on a wind-swept gallows
    For nine long nights,
    Pierced by a spear, pledged to Odhinn,
    Offered, myself to myself
    The wisest know not from whence spring
    The roots of that ancient rood

They gave me no bread,
    They gave me no mead,
    I looked down;
    with a loud cry
    I took up runes;
    from that tree I fell

-Hávamál

And much more tasty. Bacon makes everything better.
    instead of altering their views to fit the facts, they alter the facts to fit their views,
    which can be very uncomfortable if you happen to be one of the facts that need altering."

BACON IS MEAT CANDY!!!

IT'S @#$%ING MEAT CANDY!!!!

Buy my latest book, ACHERON, as an exclusive audiobook from Audible.com now!
    (Or sign up for a 30-day trial of Audible.com, and get it for free!)

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bacon_approved_bacon_demotivational_poster_1287776682_PunkRock_Bands-s640x321-118593-535.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	68.9 KB 
ID:	112758  
    Last edited by Twinkle; September 26th, 2011 at 05:40 PM.

Buy my latest book, ACHERON, as an exclusive audiobook from Audible.com now!
    (Or sign up for a 30-day trial of Audible.com, and get it for free!)

Simple as 1,2,3, Channel 4

Last edited by Garry Denke; September 26th, 2011 at 05:55 PM. Reason: Date & Time

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast